Rebirth (Na Style)

Lovely! Don't trim too much though; I would only do the hygrophila or what is it that you have in the back on the right? Esta en su punto, as we say in Mexico.

I agree, I wouldn't do much with this one.

L

thanks guys and girls.

@ Minnnt, this has been my slowest growing tank yet. It seems to have just taken off in the last 2 weeks.

@ Lu, yeah just the stems and the moss needs a good hacking as well. The moss has completed it's transformation from emersed to submersed now.

@ llj, cheers and i'm still waiting for Aponogeton flowers :sad:

I think it's due to the compression that Photobucket does?? They certainly are better quality.

Hmmm looking good mate, flickr hre I come, u should get commission dude :good:

Hey Ian, just a quickie... that manzy wood, can you give me an idea of the length of most pieces, and are they just stuck down into the substrate or have you screwed them together underneath somehow to create that look ? I am assuming each stalk is a separate bit of wood ?

Oh and how many bags/ what sizes of the colombo did you use? thanks.

hey MM, the manzy is all single branches pushed into the substrate, they range between 20cm and 50cm. Although manzy is quite easy to scape with, it's still quite hard to get what you want out of it.

I used 2 9ltr bags of Columbo in this scape, as it has quite a high bank effect, i think is you look on page 1 you'll see how deep the soil is. I have banked it like this as it give more depth.

hey MM, the manzy is all single branches pushed into the substrate, they range between 20cm and 50cm. Although manzy is quite easy to scape with, it's still quite hard to get what you want out of it.

I used 2 9ltr bags of Columbo in this scape, as it has quite a high bank effect, i think is you look on page 1 you'll see how deep the soil is. I have banked it like this as it give more depth.

OK Cool, thanks, and how many pieces of manzy do you have ? I count about 8 or 9 there? (just trying to work out cost, lol)

What could I put UNDER florabase to bulk up the scape ? Im thinking of getting say one big bag and a couple of small ones, or two big bags, but my footprint is 10cm deeper than yours (80x45 not 80x35). I might go to two big bags but i still think it would need a little more as I want to have a bit of undulation and more height at the back too.

Cheers.

(If you want to take your manzy out, flog it to me and try something new, feel free ;) )

sorry MM, have i answered your questions via our Pm chat?? If not give me a shout.

I have been messing with my new iphone tonight and the new photoshop express app. Its a nice little app.

got this shot.

Iphone by Ian Holdich, on Flickr

What's in the Ada stuff your dosing mate? Extra P?

Yeah, ASW is coming up soon, isn't it?

That's a nice shot, Ian.

L

sorry MM, have i answered your questions via our Pm chat?? If not give me a shout.

I have been messing with my new iphone tonight and the new photoshop express app. Its a nice little app.

got this shot.

Iphone by Ian Holdich, on Flickr

Think so Ian, though knowing me I might have sent you a few follow up questions.... That pic is awesome. Is the app just for the iPhone or is it available for android too ?

Most reactions

Back