Random Cuttings And Trimmings

Do you have any Hair grass left? If so ill have whatever you have left.

Can you PM me payment details please.
I will check, I should have the one lot still available as no one has actively claimed it yet! Bank transfer ok as payment method?

Hi , are you still going to be selling plants early next year ?
Vallis nana ?
Yes, I will be selling plants in the new year. If you let me know how many you want and about when, I will make sure I have some for you then.

I will check, I should have the one lot still available as no one has actively claimed it yet! Bank transfer ok as payment method?

OK thanks, yes bank transfer is fine. Could you please tell me the final amount, i will put the cash in on friday.

Hi Kittykat.
Plants arrived yesterday all lovely and healthy some great cuttings. thanks :good:

OK thanks, yes bank transfer is fine. Could you please tell me the final amount, i will put the cash in on friday.

Hi, I checked and don't have any spare, sorry. If you can wait, contact me at the start of January and I should be able to grow some for you.

Hi , are you still going to be selling plants early next year ?
Vallis nana ?
Yes, I will be selling plants in the new year. If you let me know how many you want and about when, I will make sure I have some for you then.
Cheers Kat , will give you a buzz in the new year , until then , "Happy Holidays"... :good:

Hi, I checked and don't have any spare, sorry. If you can wait, contact me at the start of January and I should be able to grow some for you.

Ok thanks, i dont mind waiting. Ill just have to remember to contact you.

Hi do you have any left can you PM me please :)

Well I don't at the moment as I had to compost after last week-end, but the plants don't listen to me when I say "stop growing!!!" to them, so I will be pruning them again either this week-end or next. I assume you don't want to collect, living on the other side of the country and everything :) so can you please confirm that you would like me to post them to you?

I'm back with more plants! I have all the same I sold last year to sell again, so give me a shout if there's anything you want.. must be this time of year, making me not want to go outside because of the cold so spend I spend more time trying to figure out what to do with the tanks :)

Hi, I already had an offer for the Crypts for someone else, but just in case it doesn't go through: say, £25? I still need to sift through the Crypts to count them properly and assess average size, of course.

I actually do have a lot of other plants for sale too (again, being slow to look through them!), so if there are any specific plants you are interested in, please let me know! I keep various Crypts, Vallis spp., sword spp., bulbs, mosses, Hygrohpylla spp., grasses, and loads of other stuff.

p.s. if you let me know what sort of set up you want, I will be happy to give suggestions! I love coming up with new layouts :)

Most reactions

Back