Rams And Angelfish

CreggCArrwood

Reaction score
i have one ram and two small angelfish. My problem is that the ram keeps going after the angelfish. Would adding another ram solve this problem...? please offer suggestions....!!

i have one ram and two small angelfish. My problem is that the ram keeps going after the angelfish. Would adding another ram solve this problem...? please offer suggestions....!!

I really think it varies on the personailty of the fish. I have a fully grown Angel and 2 Rams. The Rams dont actually bother any of my other fish which include what I have in my sig. The Angel will sometimes chase the rams but its not often they are around the same area. Gets a bit competitive at feeding times but other than that I have not noticed any big problems with the 2.

yeah, i recently treated the fish for ich, and he is just now getting his color back. That may have something to do with it. I'm going to get another ram today and see if that helps. kinda interesting how it all may play out...We'll see.

I really think it varies on the personailty of the fish. I have a fully grown Angel and 2 Rams. The Rams dont actually bother any of my other fish which include what I have in my sig. The Angel will sometimes chase the rams but its not often they are around the same area. Gets a bit competitive at feeding times but other than that I have not noticed any big problems with the 2.

Most reactions

Back