Question?

I've never bred cories Debbie but I have read lots of places that they often experience large losses at about a month old. It may have just been a timing thing.

Hi OM

Yep maybe so.....I am hoping to try and move the babies again...sometime next week as they are growing at a rate of knots....fingers crossed this time...they will be ok.

Thanks for the reply.

Debbie

Pics as requested...blimey took me a while to get them....not as clear as I'd like, very hard to take when they are flying about in the net...lol......but never the less...my lickle babies! I do not think the photo's show the true colour of them....as I said they do look like peppered ones at the moment...from the pictures anyway..!

Hope you like..!

Debbie

Attachments

• DSCF2670update.jpg
    DSCF2670update.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 60
  • DSCF2662update.jpg
    DSCF2662update.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 47
  • DSCF2668update.jpg
    DSCF2668update.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 53
Aww, they are so darling! A side shot would be great but because they're in the net it would be highly unlikely. :(

Good luck.

Aww, they are so darling! A side shot would be great but because they're in the net it would be highly unlikely. :(

Good luck.

Well I decided to move them back to the fry tank today...they are getting big...and need more swimming space...I hope they will be ok...as requested cory dad...a few side shots...they posed liked good little fish....blimey from these photo's they look peppered and not bronze...might they still change colour? Excuse the crap on the sand...the platy in there had just been fed! (am sat here thinking now...please do not die on me now) lol

Attachments

• DSCF2707updated.jpg
    DSCF2707updated.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 51
  • DSCF2708updated.jpg
    DSCF2708updated.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 50
  • DSCF2714updated.jpg
    DSCF2714updated.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 57
He/she...is sat on a little rock.....! Just for you cory dad...so opinion? Peppered?

Attachments

• DSCF2709updated.jpg
    DSCF2709updated.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 52
He/she...is sat on a little rock.....! Just for you cory dad...so opinion? Peppered?

Debbs they look identical to the original bronze gimme a min to go down i will see if i can get you pics of the originals
becks x,x,x,

Ok becks....its weird aint it...as you said before...the first batch looked peppered...but turned out to be bronze....lol...am sat here excited at maybe seeing pics of my first batch...:)

Oh Wow...cannot believe how big they look.....lol...they look great becks....thanks for the pics....I am sat here grinning :D :D :D :D :D

Oh Wow...cannot believe how big they look.....lol...they look great becks....thanks for the pics....I am sat here grinning :D :D :D :D :D

Honestly the pics you posted abouve, these were identical some time ago ... I am more than certain yours will turn out the same ... they are adorable ... :rolleyes:

Honestly the pics you posted abouve, these were identical some time ago ... I am more than certain yours will turn out the same ... they are adorable ... :rolleyes:

Aww thanks....the little platy's chasing em round at the moment...but am sure they will settle into the new tank....and yep I think you might be right....they will turn to bronze....I see ya have no luck with yours spawning.....my offer still stands....swaps.... :lol: :lol:

You can have wat you want .... lol there are only a few hundred + come get em whenever you want ... oh and get me LOADS more eggs LMAO
MSN Later ... x.x.x

Nice pictures.

I see what you mean. Although both aeneus and paleatus fry have spots on their back, aeneus have several blotches on their side and paleatus don't. Yours don't seem to have them (but the pictures aren't that clear). Also it appears that they have a stripe through their eye which neither Cory fry have. At least not the ones I've seen pictures of. But then again, there could be variations.

Time will tell. Keep the pictures coming as they're very informative.

Good luck and cheers.

Most reactions

Back