Ps3 & Wii

tropicalgirl2007

Fishaholic
Reaction score
I now own both of these and its hard to decide which one to play!!

Any one own either of these?

i brought a wii last week on holiday, and its fantastic, i prefer it to my xbox 360, i have played the PS3 but im not a great fan of that. Wii all the way for me, as i said to my work colleagues i wii'd for 7 hours and now im sore, that raised a few eyebrows :)

I know just what you mean with the Wii, I was sore too when I got mine at the weekend, The PS3 is different really from the Wii, After I'm all Wii'd out I can sit and play the ps3. :)

I know just what you mean with the Wii, I was sore too when I got mine at the weekend, The PS3 is different really from the Wii, After I'm all Wii'd out I can sit and play the ps3. :)
i havent been wii'd out yet, i play for 7 hours have a kip and off again, its probably the only exercise i will ever get :) im gonna sell the 360 now as buying games for 2 different systems is way too expensive :(

yes that is a problem, buying the games. I think I will only use the wii for the sports pack, And I beleive they sell zelda? which I might buy

you might want to get the Wii play, thats a controller and 9 new games similar to the sports pack, included are shooting range, find Mii, table tennis, pose Mii, laser hockey, billiards, fishing, charge and tanks cost about 40 pounds UK which sounds steep but you do get a controller with it which is good for playing with 2 people in the sports games etc.

I'm a bit of an idiot. I brought a PS3, sold it to get a Wii and then this saturday just gone sold the Wii to buy a PS3! After experiencing both and losing loads of money I'm happy with the PS3. It does have motion sensitive games on it too, for example Call of Duty 3 - it's just not as intense as the Wii. PS3 all the way for me.

I'm a lo-tech kinda girl..... I don't have any of those toys. And I'm so happy that I was a kid when they weren't around.... but I'm glad you guys are all having fun! :good:

I have a 360 and a Wii. Never have felt the urge to get a PS3.
I still like my 360 better then the Wii. But have alot more fun with my kids playing the Wii.
We Bowl and play Baseball all the time. I thought of getting "The Bigs" but haven't heard much about it.
I still like my 360, but I have to give Props the the people at Nintendo they really came threw with the Wii. :good:

B)-->QUOTE(Lynda B @ Jul 17 2007, 08:42 PM) [snapback]1694461[/snapback]
I'm a lo-tech kinda girl..... I don't have any of those toys. And I'm so happy that I was a kid when they weren't around.... but I'm glad you guys are all having fun! :good:[/quote]
hey lynda, these toys were not around when i was young either, however they are now and i like them, give em a go :)

just built a new PC so gaming on that atm - some 360 titles come out there as well so :D although I do like the look of the ps3 I can't justify it (PC) and the wii is the only console which would be very different to my PC

360 all the way :p i cant see the interest in the wii, old school graphics and its only fun if you have a group of you playing it!

360 all the way :p i cant see the interest in the wii, old school graphics and its only fun if you have a group of you playing it!
yep thats the fun, group activity good all round family and friend fun, got bored playing with myself :blush: i mean on the 360 :lol:

haha :p

any console game with the family wouldnt be fun! 360 is better for freinds more challenging and online gaming with each other beautiful for us lazy ass teenagers!

maybe i hate the wii cus i suck at it lol -_-

Most reactions

Back