Post Your Small Tanks Here

mark.w.jones

Fish Herder
Reaction score
I'm always interested to see what other people do with a relatively small tank. I have great ambition but have been limited so far to playing around with only a 10 gallon tank. Would love something bigger but hey wouldn't we all :shifty: Post your small tank pics below.

Attachments

• Tank_shots_01.02.07_001.jpg
    Tank_shots_01.02.07_001.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 55
nice tank ^^ power head looks like it's got some algea on it :shifty: here';s my 5 hex :D

Attachments

• DSC_3221.JPG
    DSC_3221.JPG
    29.3 KB · Views: 52
  • DSC_3218.JPG
    DSC_3218.JPG
    28.3 KB · Views: 53
I will get one and post it. Mine has lots of ornaments in it (and plants). It (the ornaments) makes it more interesting for my daughter, but my next tank will be driftwood and lots of plants.

So pic coming soon.

I will get one and post it. Mine has lots of ornaments in it (and plants). It (the ornaments) makes it more interesting for my daughter, but my next tank will be driftwood and lots of plants.

So pic coming soon.

I was just convinced by these pictures to add one more Cardinal plant which I had in my closet, plastic of course. :rolleyes:

Picture taken just after a tank cleaning. She's all over the place tonight. Downside with rosy reds = more water changes. I have to change it every 5 or so days with these 30-40 rosy's.. Gets annoying, especially when it uses my aqua plus I'm low on. :)

This is(was) my 10 Gal setup a few months back.

DSC03175a.jpg

It's now kinda empty, with only 2 guppies, without any deco at all. lol.

Most reactions

Back