Post the development of your fish

Vip said:
Look at this for a hump DD, the fish's name is KnotHead from cichlidmadness

:drool:
Monster! Ya iive seen a few pics of that guy on Cichlid Madness. Have you seen sevlands pink con! that think is a monster

Why Not...let's...Have them pictures here too....share with the members here... :hyper: :cool:

Here's one monster from one FHUSA member :flex:
which one would you prefer??? the fry from that midas or from this flowerhorn? How about take both....hehehehe :p

Attachments

• kamfakokster1.jpg
    kamfakokster1.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 35
what do you guys see so nice about a fat forehead? i personaly think its ugly :grr:

what do you guys see so nice about a fat forehead? i personaly think its ugly

I wouldn't put it that bluntly but it does look a bit tumorish :p

Proportionly Hump looks pretty on certain fish....
I just don't think your fish look happy, or even feel happy :crazy:

The people are actually breeding them to look like some monk....it was the same thing as goldfish(lionheads) I personally dont like it, but it's what some people like i geuss.

personally i hate the lumpy heads aswell.

I haven't got any before and after pics yet, will have some hopfully in a month or so when my arowana has put on another inch or 2

Vip said:
Look at this for a hump DD, the fish's name is KnotHead from cichlidmadness

holy crap!that thing is forking awsome! :hyper:

DD

Hey guys do flower horns only have that hump on their head when they are having babies? Also i think i may have had one of these, but are they extremely agrresive because the one i had or something that looked like it (since it had very nice different colors, a black spotted type blotched line going horizontaly, and the changing color eyes) killed my black shark that was 3 inches bigger than it and my barracuda that was 3 inches bigger than it.

It looked a lot like this fish

Attachments

• post_22_1106282553.jpg
    post_22_1106282553.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 34
Oh lordy those are some big nuchal humps!!! I personally don't like them, and those are just.... downright frighteningly large, really! :lol:

Edit: I want to post some before and after pictures, too! I feel left out! :p

Before:
DSCN4875.jpg

After:
DSCN5474.jpg

Most reactions

Back