Post Pics Of Your Bettas Want To See Whats Out There As I Want One

Claires019-1.jpg

In this pic is that light a clip on? My tank hood recently broke and basically destroyed the light fitting to the point of no DIY fix so looking for an easy solution and think that would be perfect

finally got round to posting mine :D

Males:

Blaze:
blaze013.jpg

Royal:
Royal110.jpg

Leo:
1002.jpg

Lancelot:
6d69b84f.jpg

Rainbow:
d42a0995.jpg

Females:

Rose:
Rose9.jpg

Ruby:
RubyYellowGupp.jpg

Crimson:
Crimson.jpg

Scarlette:
pics19.jpg

Lily:
021.jpg

Blizzard:

Blizzard1-25-091.jpg

He is absolutley STUNNING!! <3

Well i only have two boys right now because Pinky died but here is tank one...
This one is called The Kingdom. Not sure what sort i will put in there yet. Im aiming for a nice halfmoon and a few other small fishies.
(excuse the dodgy flash...)
fish064.jpg

This is my other divided tank...it currently houses a beaten up veil tail called Ramjet and a PK called Shimmer (because he shimmers blue when the light changes)
fish061.jpg

My Boys..

Ramjet (RRAAAHHH flareing!) His tail is still recovering from him jumping into Pinkys tank and getting beaten.
fish049.jpg

sunday013.jpg

Shimmer doing his first flare every when i took the photo before!
fish058.jpg

fish027.jpg

And this was Pinky who died recently in our heat wave :( RIP buddy <3

Recent012.jpg

Recent003.jpg

I may go betta shopping tmw actually :D

nice bettas pinky looked great

I recently bought a Veil Fin male Betta and he is my first fish. I took advice and bought a 5 gallon tank with a 3-10 filter, and a sub-mersive heater that goes up to the high 20's Celsius, as well as a thermometer just to make sure the heater works at a respectable level.

mrwafflesinhistank2-1.jpg

It has a light in it now and I'm thinking about taking some moss out and putting some ferns in with a new statue.

Fishy.jpg

mrwaffles-1.jpg

Welcome to the forum Elusivemuffin :good:

Looks like you have yourself a lovely boy and a great little home for him too :D

here is my betta... he doesn't have a name... I don't name my fish.

DSCF1505.jpg

DSCF1511.jpg

here is my betta... he doesn't have a name... I don't name my fish.

DSCF1505.jpg

DSCF1511.jpg

well that is a little boring dont you think? :blink: i can get not naming fish you have alot of. but bettas! bettas are extremely uniqe and need names!! come on! :nod: :p your fish has got to be so sad that you just buy it and never gave it a name! :-( all my fish have names but i have so many i forget the name eventualy and rename! :lol:

Most reactions

Back