Post Pics Of Your Bettas Want To See Whats Out There As I Want One

Great looking fish, everyone! These are my two, Marie and Albert Fish. Marie is a Petsmart rescue and Albert Fish is a Wal-Mart rescue. Basically, they were the most pathetic looking ones on the shelves, aside from the dead ones. They've perked up nicely though :)

Marie:
DSC04383.jpg

She doesn't really show up in pics without the flash :p

Albert Fish:
DSC04362.jpg

Without flash:
DSC04310.jpg

This little guy was named Onofrio and died in 2006 after I'd had him approximately 2.5 years. He was very large when I got him so I estimate he was well over 3 years old. He was a good buddy.

onofrio3.jpg

My two.

Polar Ice
100_2463.jpg

and Deep Blue
100_2460.jpg

Got good pics in my sig.

Pretty Pebbles! I have a little Marina tank like that for when I do water changes. Already saw that you got him a bigger tank which is great! The little Marina is handy to keep around though.

Pretty Pebbles! I have a little Marina tank like that for when I do water changes. Already saw that you got him a bigger tank which is great! The little Marina is handy to keep around though.
well actually I have him in a 3G eclipse tank right now

These males i'm conditioning at the mo ready to spawn. The pictures don't really show them to their full beauty and are really bad pics for me but you get the idea. Plus they are in Betta Tonic water too to help produce better spawns. I do have a lovely orange HM boy but sadly he is spawning at the mo with a gold HM girly.

White HMPK
DSCF8653.jpg

Red & Black SDDT
DSCF8654.jpg

Red Dragon HM
DSCF8657.jpg

Gas HM
DSCF8658.jpg

Royal Blue OHM
DSCF8659.jpg

Some of my other males, these pictures are better

Banded HM
DSCF4629.jpg

Gas HM
DSCF4896-1.jpg

Orange CT
DSCF4642.jpg

Pearl HM
ZZ6.jpg

Yelow CT
xDSCF4313.jpg

I dont want to take up any more space with the rest :p I just love my babies lots :)

i have seven three boys four girls.
thera
sortedphotos0800072.jpg

the chunky one or Peach
sortedphotos0800076-1.jpg

Siren my only crown tail.
sortedphotos0800079.jpg

Storm
sortedphotos0800087.jpg

Rayne
sortedphotos0800058-1.jpg

Friday is a little sick, he is being treated right now so don't worry, i will fight for him.
sortedphotos0800081.jpg

Jasper
sortedphotos0800057-1.jpg

This is George, I can't quite get one of Boris yet, my camera sucks at distance and he rarely sits at the front of the tank in a pose...lol
Tank8.jpg

SDC11145.jpg

The first photo credit belongs to devon_charm, the second is him at home.... :wub:

Most reactions

Back