Post Pic's Of Your Bettas And Its Home

img44821.jpg

Juwel Rekord 600.. Just him in there at the moment.
Didn't bother soaking/boiling the bogwood which is why the water has a bit of a yellow tint, oops.. I kinda like it though.

Few more plants will go in in the next couple of weeks, needs more light first though.. and a background!

Bronsons ( PK male ) 5 gallon

Claires21564.jpg

12 gallon soroity ( 4 girls and some pygmy cories , overfiltered with slightly faster flow for the cories )

Claires21563.jpg

Both together ( in the spare room here with me )

Claires21562.jpg

Duncans ( VT male ) 5 gallon hex

Claires022.jpg

Hi,

This is Finlay (Finn for short!)

3486727724_f23c621b78.jpg

and this is Finn in his home, a h2Orb, shared with a few platies

3485912389_3be64b12ac.jpg

Oh my god these bettas are AMAZING all of them are beautiful and sum really nice setups too. i got to get my first betta !! :drool:

This is George's tank:-
SDC11217.jpg

and this is George doing his 'thing' for the camera:-
SDC11231.jpg

This tank has my females in, along with other species:-
SDC11214.jpg

SDC11215.jpg

SDC11216.jpg

It's a Juwel Rio 240.

Here's a pic of Rierra before we moved him into his new tank, will be putting piccies of him in his new home soon.

Attachments

• Rierra.jpg
    Rierra.jpg
    3.9 KB · Views: 37
Here's a shot of Edwards tank. - I'll leave the shot of him out for now, as he's not very well and any photos of him right now wont do him justice.

He's actually in this shot, burried himself head first in the centre grassy plant there.
DSCF4312.jpg

omg...Such pretty tanks..feeling so...insecure haha. Anyways...here are my 3 guys.
IMGP3210.jpg

Pompador
IMGP3195-1.jpg

Megatron
IMGP1291-1.jpg

Darwin in his 1.5 G bowl
IMGP3206.jpg

Pompador/Megatron's tank. one side is bigger because it has a couple corys ;P

Jen & Bellpepper, i particulary loved you bettas and the tank set ups, the set ups were fab!
Well done!
Im popping into my lfs this weekend and getting a load of plants, everyone else i didnt mention, nice fish and setups!
I just love planted tanks!
I just spent ages looking at the bettas and tank im amazied by them :), and pip i use a stingray 5 too, much easier and its safe.

mm..maybe this isn't the place to ask this, but for those of you with sand in your tanks, why are there layers? is there supposed to be something different under the sand..?

All of these tanks are so large, almost as if it's "over-doing" it a bit for just one betta fish. But I guess if you have the space for it, then so be it. Obviously, all of these tanks are well designed.

All of these tanks are so large, almost as if it's "over-doing" it a bit for just one betta fish. But I guess if you have the space for it, then so be it. Obviously, all of these tanks are well designed.

Not "over-doing" it at all. Perhaps if more people gave bettas the repsect they deserve, shops wouldn't sell bowls and vases. If people cant provide the basic care, like minumum 3 - 5 gallons, heated and filtered, then perhaps they shouldn't get a betta at all. So i say well done to people who realise that their little betta needs a nice home:)

I say, you have every right to buy huge tanks if you want too. But, a tank is a tank none the less.

Hey, it's better then living in a cup right?

Most reactions

Back