Post A Pic Of Your Fish Tank & Rate The Fish Tank Above You

Im gonna go with an 8/10 just because ive never liked anything but plain backgrounds.(Just my preferenve) a very good looking tank nontheless. :good:

So heres my 29G...

2006_1112Image0008.jpg

wow! nice tank id give it 9/10 i like tanks simple with plenty of viewing space to wath the fish, just the equipment at the back that ruins the natrual look a little but, but that is really hard to avoid i mean i got a bick black box in mine lol but really good :good:

heres mine
hope u like it!

CIMG0281.jpg

EDIT: oh dear.. glass is filthy, err yea going to clean that now!

Nooo we can't let this thread die! :D

Caino I give it a 7/10, mostly becaue of the algae scraper and dirty class :shifty:

Here's mine as it sits, waiting to start CO2 early next month. This is not the greatest pic, still cloudy after moving alot around about an hour ago:
IMG_0139.jpg

ooo, i like the tank above...i'd give a definite 9/10...like the carpet in particular, seems to be coming on nicely!
here is my poor attempt....

Attachments

• mody.JPG
    mody.JPG
    44.9 KB · Views: 45
  • mody2.JPG
    mody2.JPG
    53.5 KB · Views: 44
I give the tank above a 9.....very nice indeed

Here is my wifesw Coldwater tank, it was taken a while ago though and I think it was just after setting up so its still a bit cloudy

tanksjuly001.jpg

I cant take pics of my other tanks just now as I dont have the lead to down load pics until the end of the month.

That cold water tank is amazing, the best i have seen in actual fact. Definitely a 9 :)

Here is my wifesw Coldwater tank, it was taken a while ago though and I think it was just after setting up so its still a bit cloudy

tanksjuly001.jpg

I cant take pics of my other tanks just now as I dont have the lead to down load pics until the end of the month.

10/10 simply amazing!! Are those real plants??

tanksjuly001.jpg

8-10 as the water looks a bit cloudy :rolleyes:

this is not realy fair as the planted tanks will always score high as they look pretty

but i keep my tank to the way is named a FISH TANK with just fish in it :shifty:

P1000664.jpg

tanksjuly001.jpg

They are all fake.

Here is my Rio 125
rio125.jpg

and my work in progress 65 Litre
aqua1500.jpg

The 65 Litre, needs the backing put on it and the Cabomba added to the middle read being the centre wood piece then i think ill leave it as is.

^ Rio 125 - Looks stunning, I like the use of different colors of plants miked together

Here is my 20 gal Community tank, just rescaped today so it needs to fill in a bit

sandafter3of.jpg

Just want to say they have all given me inspiration for mine, they are gorgeous. Im doing my tank later on this evening. Ill post pictures once its cycled and fish have been added. Steelhealr is my fav, getting marine in April for my birthday. xx Thanks :wub:

Most reactions

Back