• Wardely

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Xtech

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
I normally feed my community take with TetraMin flake and they do love it. I was curious to try Some new flake food such as Aquarian or Ocean Nutrition. Has anyone tried Aquarian or Ocean Nutrition with positive results?

All my fish don't seem to enjoy granule foods such as Bio Blend or Hikari Micro Pellets as much as the flake food.

Please state all the FLAKE food you have tried and which one you and your fish prefer the most.

TetraMin Flake
TetraPro standard
TetraPro vegetable
TetraBetta

All above are given on a rotational basis - or mixed - whatever I feel like.
That's apart from the mix of Hikari Pellets and Wafers and other foods I feed.

I've tried Tetra Pro Crisps, but the smaller fish like neons and rummy noses seem to have trouble with it, even if I crumble it.

I want to rotate a different flake food besides Tetramin with my frozen treats such as Brine shrimp, bloodworms and Tubifex.

The most often used flake and dried fry food products i use are the TetraPro ones(TetraPro color, vegetable) and Liquifry no.3 by Interpet :) .

I've tried Tetra Pro Crisps, but the smaller fish like neons and rummy noses seem to have trouble with it, even if I crumble it.
That's why I also feed the flake and tetra betta.
And then I have two types of small granule mix but can't remember the make off-hand.

I use BettaTetra - food made espically for Bettas and Tetras!
There TetraBetta, but not BettaTetra (to the very best of my knowledge).
TetraBetta is for Bettas primarily - but made by Tetra. Not aimed at Tetras ;)

TetraColor Tropical Flakes. I voted for Tetramin because I use that, too, but not as often. I vary the diet up alot with these and frozen bloodworms (used to be freeze dried, just switched) and hikari sinking & algae wafers. The TetraColor flakes are the biggest portion of their diet, though.

Most reactions

Back