Pods

drag

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
was wondering if anybody ever orderd these online? i got some in my tank but here lately my ocellaris clown has been picking a bunch off the glass..... :hyper: it cool to see him pickem. at first i thought why is he biting the glass? no way hes eating the pods? at closer glance he was devouring them ... hunting them... neat to watch. he only does this when im late on giving them there food. just the ocellaris eats them not the bigger percula.

was thinking of ordering some to boost up the colony already in my tank( just for the heck of it)... this tanks been running for about 6 months.( thats when i changed my substrate to aragonite)

also ive seen some much bigger amphipod motls in the water, but never seen them running around. :blink:
any thoughts on that??
-_-
found this site http://www.oceanpods.com/faq.html#whatare

maybe theres better ones. let me know.
Copyofclown3.jpg

Chac uses them i think, i'll use them on the next setup aswell. Tell us if you have any luck with them :good:

I get mine from Coral Culture.

They have Tigerpods that can be poured directly into the tank (Rubble Zone) or Ref.

Cost just shy of 10.00

:good:

Well worth the cash IMO

Chac uses them i think, i'll use them on the next setup aswell. Tell us if you have any luck with them :good:

I get mine from Coral Culture.

They have Tigerpods that can be poured directly into the tank (Rubble Zone) or Ref.

Cost just shy of 10.00

:good:

Well worth the cash IMO

could you give me the website or more info, i cant find anything on tigerpods or coral culture. :unsure:

Never heard of adding them to your tank. I've always just got them with the new live rock and not worry about adding extra. I would, but then again, I like feeding my fish.

SB

Never heard of adding them to your tank. I've always just got them with the new live rock and not worry about adding extra. I would, but then again, I like feeding my fish.

SB

I add to increase my POD population as I have both a Manderin & a pair of Pipefish which only/mainly feed on PODS :good:

Try

seawaterexpress.com

seahorsesource.com

windowtothesea.com

and Reedmariculture.com

for your pod needs.

If you do want the tiger pods I suggest getting a little ten gallon and pouring the bottle in there, then feeding every few days and sson you will have more then you started with. It is easy to keep the pod cultures going IME.

The calnoid (please excuse my spelling) are great for alage control as well, but a bit more costly.

Most reactions

Back