Please Read!

fatheadminnow

Fish Aficionado
Reaction score
Sorry, I know this thread is not in the correct section on the forum, but this needs urgent attention, and this section has the most traffic. Thanks!

I NEED to get this female krib out of my tank, as the other female and male krib have paired up and are really bullying this one lone female. I am afraid that she will not be around for much longer if the bullying persists, and it will!

Free to good home!

Here is the link to the thread: http://www.fishforums.net/index.php?/topic/310345-free-female-kribensis-to-good-home

-FHM

The only thing is though, the fish shop I got her from is a little over 2 hours away, and I have no time to commute that far right now. There are some other fish stores around, but I highly doubt that they would take her in, but it is worth a chance is all else fails.

Thanks!

-FHM

I might be able to take her.... dunno much about kribs though. If nothing else I have a 15gal she could have to herself for a few months till I can take her up to the cities and give her to one of the better stores up there.

If thats fine with you we could meet somewhere between New Richmond and Hudson..... by the nearest cornfeild :lol: I'm realy busy until this Thursday evening though, if you want her gone sooner you will have to drive closer to Hudson.

I might be able to take her.... dunno much about kribs though. If nothing else I have a 15gal she could have to herself for a few months till I can take her up to the cities and give her to one of the better stores up there.

If thats fine with you we could meet somewhere between New Richmond and Hudson..... by the nearest cornfeild :lol: I'm realy busy until this Thursday evening though, if you want her gone sooner you will have to drive closer to Hudson.
Thank you so much!

Right now I am in the dorms at Stout in Menomonie, not much farther. But yeah, we can meet somewhere. I can drive closer to Hundson, so you don't have to drive as far. WE can meet in like Hammond or something, if that works for you? Yes, I can wait until Thursday, I just hope the fish can. I am sure she will. She is still eating just fine, it is just the hear fins are all nipped up.

Thank you again! I was hoping you would see this thread! lol

-FHM

Most reactions

Back