Please Name That Discus!

shellyboylan

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
ok here are the lil guys, sorry about the pic quality...
anyway, anyone know what they are? :thanks: :)

discus1.JPG

discus2.JPG

discus3.JPG

discus4.JPG

discus5.JPG

Ok now the second pic down. The one one on the top looks like a snakeskin to me and the one on the bottom looks to be a blue diamond :good:
Now The picture right at the bottom. We have one of thos discus i was told what they were but it is a name that is easily forgotton if you know what i mean if i come across it i will let you know. :good:

lol thanks, the guy who sold them to me wasn't sure of the names, the pics really don't do them justice :( there's 2 that r blue, the smaller one doesn't have vertical stripes but they look v similar otherwise, then the large orange one, then the baby, a wite one with light brown vertical stripes, will try get some better pics later the cam really doesn't like fish tho grr

:thanks:

If you take the pics in a darkened room with the tank lights on and with no flash on the camera you might find it will be better. :good:

not actually got a light in that tank yet, got one on it's way to me though :) even with ideal conditions my cams still poop tho! im thinking the lil one will actually be one of those with the mottled red white body n browny red fins, it's still got a load of growing to do yet though :)

Most reactions

Back