Please Help Video To Show What I Mean Large Guppy

Wheres the other pics gone?.... that guppy is way to much overfed, the front end of her is huge, even when heavily pregnant, they should not be that big..

Its up to u if u want to take my advice, but i give my opinion and that is, overfed, not healthy..

Attachments

• P111008_16.41.JPG
    P111008_16.41.JPG
    12.6 KB · Views: 25
  • P111008_16.41_01_.JPG
    P111008_16.41_01_.JPG
    31.9 KB · Views: 32
  • P111008_20.52.JPG
    P111008_20.52.JPG
    8.3 KB · Views: 33
All i would do if i was you is feed them once a day for the next 4-7 days, just so they can slim out a touch..

Just to point out, there is 1 in the video that seems to have a slight swimming issue...

Yet most do look heavy pregnant and your going to have lots of fry in no time lol, be prepared :lol:

One in mid sreen at 32 seconds.
One at 42 seconds swimming upwards in corner near thermometer.

They are clearly swimming funny.. post it n the emergency section, see what they think over there, but they are definitly swimming awkward, im only pointing out to you so you can try to help them :)

1 has giveing birth but not sure which one ahahahahahahah there are 2 next to each other on the bottom

congrats i didnt know which one of my platys gave birth either cos they were both together at the same time
i managed to fish out 25 fry and they will be a week old tomorrow and are all still alive :)

thanks i have only found 5-6 but think other females have ate the other fry gutted so just scooped the 5-6 and put straight in other tank for fry

thanks i have only found 5-6 but think other females have ate the other fry gutted so just scooped the 5-6 and put straight in other tank for fry

they could be hiding hun
i found an extra few fish in the tank 5 days after the fry were born so i caught these and put them with the others in the fry tank -- they were the same size so had been getting food
they were hiding in the gravel and in the plants also behind the heater so dont be disheartened you might see some around the tank in a few days i dropped an algae wafer to keep the other fish occupied and then shined a torch into the tank and the little ones came swimming out so i got them before they were munched :)

hi thanks for that yeh had a look this morning and one was under a plant but went to get net and its gone little tinker ive fed them but still cant find him the tank still has a towel over to make it dark so harder for big fish to see them :rolleyes:

hi thanks for that yeh had a look this morning and one was under a plant but went to get net and its gone little tinker ive fed them but still cant find him the tank still has a towel over to make it dark so harder for big fish to see them :rolleyes:

well done good luck on the hunt :)

Most reactions

Back