Please Help Me Set A Price...

Well lets see:
2 cats
4 bettas
1 guinea pig(my moms)
1 quaker parrot(my moms)

Ahh graham, does that mean that you will have a baby goat soon??? I saw the cutest baby gost at the CNE (canadian national exhibition) in the summer that was only a week old, no one was allowed to touch it, but it was so cute!!!!!!!!! if it is a baby, can you pleeease take a photo?

All of you are so lucky to have so many pets, i have only one puppy (4 months old now) 1 budgie, and 5 fish :p

Ahh graham, does that mean that you will have a baby goat soon??? I saw the cutest baby gost at the CNE (canadian national exhibition) in the summer that was only a week old, no one was allowed to touch it, but it was so cute!!!!!!!!! if it is a baby, can you pleeease take a photo?

All of you are so lucky to have so many pets, i have only one puppy (4 months old now) 1 budgie, and 5 fish :p

Well u are very lucky to have a puppy!!! We rent so we cant have dogs. I want one so bad. When I was little my dog died of cancer and I havent had one since. :sad:

No not a baby goat.We now have her she is a big white crossbreed goat that was being neglected and spent all last winter chained up with no shelter.
We only found out about her at the end of the summer and finaly convinced the owner to let us take her

I will try and get Pics of her some time.She is dirty but has put a lot of weight on since she came here to live

No not a baby goat.We now have her she is a big white crossbreed goat that was being neglected and spent all last winter chained up with no shelter.
We only found out about her at the end of the summer and finaly convinced the owner to let us take her

I will try and get Pics of her some time.She is dirty but has put a lot of weight on since she came here to live
Hopefully you will get another one as goats need company. I used to keep and breed British Saanens for many years and still have my licence to keep goats. I kept the licence because although I don't have goats at present I may want a couple in future. They are one of my favourite animals and sadly much abused, not getting wormed regularly, nor their hooves trimmed every couple of months and lots of people keep them illegally without the proper licences.

Lol makes you wonder how some people ahve the time LOL
I ahve
6 alpacas
9 young steers
21 pigs (soon to expand once I start breeding again)
A mad maltese
four tanks of fish
A bearded dragon
A bluetongue
2 budgies

and whoever else happens to be around. As we often have injured wildlife coming in from other properties, usually caused by dog attacks and cat attacks

Lol makes you wonder how some people ahve the time LOL
I ahve
6 alpacas
9 young steers
21 pigs (soon to expand once I start breeding again)
A mad maltese
four tanks of fish
A bearded dragon
A bluetongue
2 budgies

and whoever else happens to be around. As we often have injured wildlife coming in from other properties, usually caused by dog attacks and cat attacks

I know what you mean about time. All I seem to do in these short days is work, then it gets dark and feels like night time at 4pm :unsure:
However, my friends and family often have conversations about how non animal people spend their days if they don't or cannot work outside the home.
I mean, what do they do all day? After they get up, do the household chores, have a cup of tea thery have hours of emptiness ahead of them until bedtime.
I wish I had more land as I would like to have a small herd of goats again and would love to keep Dexter cattle too.
Roll on Summer time when I can do all my jobs and still have daylight hours to sit and read outside.

blimey!! we must be mad or love animals!?
It makes my little list of faimily members pretty small!
We have......
3 cats - shelley, sukki and tammy.
3 tortoises-sam, minnie and tiny tim
2 tropical tanks
a pond full of koi and goldfish
my collection of mice went last summer as the two females i had.........had babies!
oh.......and my husband................does he count as a pet?? owned him for 7 years nearly! :hyper:

Most reactions

Back