Plantsalive.co.uk

Mine arrived today, ordered some crypt balansae and wendtii. They were in good condition when they arrived and they had put in a few crypt ponder summat cant spell it for free because they said the balansae were smaller than they usually get in. So im happy. :good:

This thread reminds me of all the problems that Robert Novak caused a few years ago when people started slating his online plant business. If interested read about it here - http://www.petsforum.com/psw/

These are the posts that caused all the problems. You may even recognise some of the posters - http://www.petsforum.com/psw/apd.htm.

James
Lol, thats terrible! :crazy: I have to say that plants alive seem much better than pets-warehouse, but i personally wont be ordering from them again. I have heard lots of good things about them, but it just didn't work out for me :no: .

:angel:
I have to say that I have no experience of plantsalive, so make no comment regarding their plants or service, some seem to be very happy others less so.

:devil:
However if aquarium-gardening want to throw a law suit at me, that would at least be a response which is more than I've had from them so far. And when faced with the photographic evidence of the order I received from them, I doubt they'd want to pursue it :lol:

I guess people will (quite rightly) make their own minds up about a supplier based on the service they've been given. That's why I'll continue to use Birstall and AquaEssentials.

.... nuff said !

petsathome are supplied by tropica - I can't believe it :blink:
ye, petsathome are amazing for plants!:eek: Three potted tropica plants for £9!! i got java fern narrow and normal plus a great looking crypt wendtii on saturday!

3fingers, have you emailed them yet? i think i will be! i really wasn't too happy when I opened the box (mine were packaged same way as yours) and found an absolute state!

greg

I know my nearest pets at home stock tropica plants. Just wish they stocked the ones im after as they are half the price they cost to get them in from online shops as no one else near me stocks tropica.

For a potted pot of glosso im looking at having to spend about £9 online :crazy:

Daz you can get it here for under 4quid and postage is only 2.95, so 7 quid total, obviously the more plants you get the cheaper it'll be.

Just thought I'd let you know that I emailed plantsalive last week about the poor quality of the plants I recieved and the apologised greatly and promptly sent me out a new batch, which was alot better!

Maybe they just had a busy week before :\ :D

greg

Yeah, i forgot about that :rolleyes: . I'll complain anyway but i'm going to be getting tropica plants off aquaesstentials anyway.

They were very busy after christmas as im guessing most places were. Anyone who has ordered in the past week or so wont get thier plants from plants alive this week due to a flood at the place they get there plants from. Im still waiting for an order to come through :)

As ive said ive used them before and i was happy and i will continue to do so :)

Themuleous thanks for the link. Seems i missed your reply. I knew that AE dont it but i thought the pastage was £5 which put me off :) (seems i was wrong).

Thanks,
Darren

I run my aquariums on pocket money, so, in the nicest possible way, I'm a cheapskate, even with the small amount of teaching that I do. I use Greenline. Their service is brilliant. Promt delivery. Great packaging. Amaznig value for money. And most importantly, all but 1 of the plants have taken well, and I think all is needed is my CO2 and then I'm away! So, I'd recommend Greenline!

I have had two orders with Greenline and been happy with delivery and the quality both times. I recommend them, but watch out for the snails!

Well they said they are going to replace my plants too, so they get a thumbs up from me. Though i'm still ordering some tropica stuff too :rolleyes: .

Most reactions

Back