Planting Suggestions

Old Betta

Reaction score
Hi, I've recently added four plants to my somewhat barren 94L aquarium.

Hydrocotyle verticillata - foreground
Lilaeopsis mauritiana - forground
Rotala rotundifolia - background
Nesaea crassicaulis - background

Have I made the right choice?

Or are there any other plants I should look at or should have given serious thought to?

Having planted the

Have I made the right choice? Well...all appear to be settling in well and showing signs of new growth and new roots being sent out.

Looking forward to this maturing of the forthcoming months.

However, I hear a lot about co2...has anyone tried this in a 94L aquarium?

Having planted the

Have I made the right choice? Well...all appear to be settling in well and showing signs of new growth and new roots being sent out.

What 94l aquarium do you have ? A Riverreef by any chance ? Just curious as I have one and thats the same volume :)

It's a 94 L Fish-BoxPro by Interpet, which I gather a lot of people refer to as Riverreef aquarium.

So far I'm pleased with it...only issue with this aquarium like similar of the type is the run off of condensation when the lid is opened.

However, I'm getting the knack of holding a towel to the rear when carrying out this operation.

Not quite sure what you mean by the right choice? Right in terms of height or position? Co2 will work in any sized tank, yeast co2 will work in your setup, whats your current lighting levels? Upload a picture for us to see

Not quite sure what you mean by the right choice? Right in terms of height or position? Co2 will work in any sized tank, yeast co2 will work in your setup, whats your current lighting levels? Upload a picture for us to see

Two types:

the first is a pair of high output T5 Power Compact lamps, which I understand some refer to as PC lamps which are bright white 10,000K

the second is Blue LED...for that romantic moonlight look that some fish like.

Can't tell you much more than that.

Having planted the

What 94l aquarium do you have ? A Riverreef by any chance ? Just curious as I have one and thats the same volume :)

It's a 94 L Fish-BoxPro by Interpet, which I gather a lot of people refer to as Riverreef aquarium.

So far I'm pleased with it...only issue with this aquarium like similar of the type is the run off of condensation when the lid is opened.

However, I'm getting the knack of holding a towel to the rear when carrying out this operation.

Most reactions

Back