Pk X Drct Spawn

Or You could just call her $5.00 or cash. Hehe, gas is sooo expensive. $4.30 a gallon here. :shout: :crazy:

$4.30 a gallon!!!!!!!Thats like £2.15!!!!!!! Think yourselves lucky, Petrol is around £5.20 and diesel is around £5.85 per gallon!!!
And we're already earmarked for another fuel tax rise in September!!! I started running my van on vegatable oil :lol: , but thats doubled in price in two months :no: They get us all ways :no:

Added a small piece of bubblewrap this morning (think Shell suggested that to someone a while ago) and he seems to prefer that to the polystyrene. It's harder to see the bubbles but there are definately more there.

Well.....she survived the main onslaught and is now under the nest. He's been wrapping her for the last 20mins but so far hasn't managed to unplug her :crazy:

Well.....she survived the main onslaught and is now under the nest. He's been wrapping her for the last 20mins but so far hasn't managed to unplug her :crazy:
"hasnt managed to unplug her" sounds sordid doesnt it :sick: , nice to see that they are at it, i put buublewrap in mine today to the males that wouldnt build and its starting to work wonders

It works great doesn't it.....I gave the two boys the choice of poly or the BW and they've both gone for the BW. Going back up now to check if he's popped her cherry yet (does that sound better) :hyper: :hyper:

Yay.....she's popped and we've got eggs :good: :good: :good:

Some wrapping pics.....need to time it right and get some of the eggs releasing :p:

0806070029.jpg

0806070034.jpg

0806070035.jpg

0806070036.jpg

excellent pics, now come on wheres the egg ones :lol: :lol: :lol: HURRY UP, who's knows they could be toy bettas that you have titched together and just let them floating whilst you took pics :lol: :lol: :fun: , no eggs no proof :hey: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yep....made em out of Fimo.....pretty realistic :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ok......we have eggs, oeffs, eier pics now :p :p :p This is gonna take ages though cos she's only releasing a few at a time!!!!

0806070026.jpg

0806070027.jpg

0806070031.jpg

Nah......just some dirt I expect :lol: :lol: :lol:

Its Bronzecat now (cant be bothered to sign Netty out and me in)

Dunno, they're still going?? there's been about 7/8 each wrap, a wrap a minute, and been going for 2 hours?? And she still looks like there's loads to come!

Female is now out although she still looks like she's got eggs in her......but she had completely lost interest and he was starting to go for her again.

The bubblewrap has drifted off a little :lol: but the eggs are still in place and he's sitting under the nest keeping guard. Hopefully will have fry in the next 24 - 36 hrs :D :D

Most reactions

Back