Pictures Of My Setup

miskin

Reaction score
ive just aquired this from a mate the size of the tank is 50"long 18"wide and 28"tall(with the hood on) its has 2 filter's 1 internal fluval 4 and a big ehiem external filter i cant find the model no. 2 300w heater's ....

the fish are

2 clown loach about 3-4"
3 pleco's 5" 7" 10"
6 orange parrot fish all 6"+ (i think they are parrot fish)

what other fish can i put in the tank with them i would like the malawi cichlid's instead of the parrot fish but the LFS wont take the parrot fish so im stuck with them or unless anyone would like them??

miskin

Attachments

• fish_tank_0011.JPG
    fish_tank_0011.JPG
    59.1 KB · Views: 32
very nice, is that an R/C helicopter sitting on the hood?

hi samboy

yes its a century swift 16 R/C helicopter another hobby i have :good:

and im from kent :)

I wouldnt mind trying helis, you gonna go nitro at all ? or still learning ?

I have a engineless savage 25 lol,

I thought I'd link this thread to the other, similar one. I put an answer in there to the original question on stocking. Very nice looking tank there, BTW. The parrots are beautiful. Very nice looking stand and hood.

http://www.fishforums.net/index.php?showtopic=147632

I wouldn't add any more fish... most people will advise only 2 parrot cichlids in a 55g tank.. so 6 is pushing it already.

Samboy yes i have tried nitro heli's,planes and even a savage 25 in the last 4 years i had the planes the longest 2 , i prefer the electric swift as the parts are cheap after a crash :good:

TammyLiz thanks for the reply in the thread,as for stocking the tank i wont be adding more fish untill ive got rid of the ones i have.Ive just got to find someone that wants them :unsure:

Vancouver 55g is that all my tank is i thought it was bigger than that 5ft x18"x22"(without hood) its twice the size of my last tank :good: :good:

so as anyone got any idea's on what to do withe parrot fish i really dont want them but they cam with the tank ...i want the malawi's :wub:

well 50'' isn't 5 feet... 48'' is 4 feet, so it's just over 4 feet.

You could call the lfs and ask them if they will take them.

vancouver

your right it's actuly 60" (5ft) my mistake :blush: ...i tried the lhs and they wont take them so im stuck until i can find somewhere that will take them

miskin

Maybe put them on the Buy Sell and Swap section and see if anyone will take them off you.

Oops sorry, lovely looking tank by the way, any chance of a full tank pic? :drool:

Maybe put them on the Buy Sell and Swap section and see if anyone will take them off you.

Oops sorry, lovely looking tank by the way, any chance of a full tank pic? :drool:

Full tank pic as requested :D

Attachments

• fish_tank_0344.JPG
    fish_tank_0344.JPG
    58.3 KB · Views: 22
If you want malawis you'll have to get rid of basically everything in the tank, not just the parrots.

Most reactions

Back