Pics of your pets making funny faces?

I've got too many....

I call this pic "puppy the other white meat.." :) Loyal chewing on Sagira (he didn't hurt her I promise).

loyeatssag.jpg

"Babysitting" This is Loyal and his mother Selkis who passed away this summer.
selkloy.jpg

This is my baby Nephthys I lost last year (gastric blockage still lost her despite a very high vet bill)
nepsbeans.jpg

Loyal's brother and a dachshund we were babysitting. That lil dachsy bullied a whole litter of wolf mixes :rofl:
picknstellar.jpg

My favorite other two pics in the world: Isis at my feet, Selkis on me, Nephthys on the back of the couch.
girls.jpg

Guyu in my boyfriends lap with Nephthys and Selkis on him:
woofpile.jpg

I love this topic It is awsome. You guys keep them coming. That very first picture is priceless. Well done all.. :kewlpics:

Okiedokie - well here are 2 of Shaka. One trying catch a toy reed stick :S and the other of him doing his favourite "pawing" stance :blink: how he doesn't break his back folding in two I don't know :lol: He can sit crumpled up like that forever or until I feel like a pin cushion and tell him to go find something else to do :lol:

Jan02_1.jpg

Shaka.jpg

snowyangel said:
Isis_Nebthet I am coming to live at your house! I abosolutely ADORE huskies and your house looks like so much fun with those beautiful dogs. Do you go dog sledding with them?
[snapback]880295[/snapback]​

No we live in the desert. I thought about a small sand buggy for winter months but they'd dump me on a cactus and laugh at me ;)

Most reactions

Back