Pics of my Piranha Tank

so the fiddler crabs are fresh water and work with pirahnas?

Thanks.

I had my info wrong, fiddlers are brackish as well. As far as being ok with Pirahnas...Anything you put in the tank is a potential prey item. Crabs are less likely to be eaten because they stay on the bottom out of the way and can fight back. If you mix anything with a P you must be prepared to lose it. You also have to remember the P might get injured as well.

Did a google search for red hooks, and realised they might be the ones I used to have (now Sam's). Definitely not what's been shown in this thread *roflmao* :lol:

i always thought that if you kept piranhas well fed they were no threat to anything?

thts one awesome fish
1 fan tail fighter
1 double tailed fighter
4 sharks
2manilla carps
3 guppies
1 dead flower horn
2 blue morh
2 yello morph
1 brown coloured morph
11 telescopic eyed black gold
1 phiranna {gonna buy}
some tips on phiranna maintennance please
user name phiranna
more fishes than people at home
adieu mon ami

Phiranas usually cannot be kept with other fish as they are potentially savage eater that can tear fish to pieces within seconds, but seeing that people lol have kept it with other fish i guess? its ok. :unsure:

thts one awesome fish
1 fan tail fighter
1 double tailed fighter
4 sharks
2manilla carps
3 guppies
1 dead flower horn
2 blue morh
2 yello morph
1 brown coloured morph
11 telescopic eyed black gold
1 phiranna {gonna buy}
some tips on phiranna maintennance please
user name phiranna
more fishes than people at home
adieu mon ami

Phiranas usually cannot be kept with other fish as they are potentially savage eater that can tear fish to pieces within seconds, but seeing that people lol have kept it with other fish i guess? its ok. :unsure:

what a bizarre thread resurection for a first post 3tankman!!lol

welcome to the forums :good:

Most reactions

Back