nomaddan

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
This is one of the three plecs...

Attachments

• plec03_post.jpg
    plec03_post.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 56
This is little Jack. He is the samllest and came to me missing an eye. Hence the name Jack (as in one eyed jack, for those non poker players). I was worried about him at first but he has been able to hold his own and has almost caught up to the others in size. :D

I hope you like!

Attachments

• jack_eating.jpg
    jack_eating.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 56
Wow Very nice! How big do they get...how do you plan on cleaning it...dont they bite :blink:

bshockstubb said:
Wow Very nice! How big do they get...how do you plan on cleaning it...dont they bite :blink:
They will get about 10-12". They are actually pretty timid fish and hide if i have t do anything to the tank. I vacuum the gravel everyweek or so when I do a water change and the plecs and crabs do an excellent job of cleaning the waste and uneaten food.

Awsome. Heheh they Kind of look like my Pacu.....except my pacu id bigger than your phiranna, and will grow alot bigger than your phiranna lol oOo Lucky Me -sarcastic tone- lol Great Fish!

HotStuffGal said:
Awsome. Heheh they Kind of look like my Pacu.....except my pacu id bigger than your phiranna, and will grow alot bigger than your phiranna lol oOo Lucky Me -sarcastic tone- lol Great Fish!
lol...we can always put your pacu inwith my piranha in a year and see which one is bigger after that :D

you have nice fish yourself

NO PACUS HAVE BEEN HARMED IN THE MAKING OF THIS POST!

nomaddan said:
HotStuffGal said:
lol...we can always put your pacu inwith my piranha in a year and see which one is bigger after that :D

you have nice fish yourself

NO PACUS HAVE BEEN HARMED IN THE MAKING OF THIS POST!
:cool: :flex:

Most reactions

Back