Pics From My 62g **update; Full Tank Shot**

awwwww I want to cry, them fish are so nice, the sev, the huge festivums, I love em,

whew, ok im now calm

just coz you requested... those are some of the ugliest fish ever :p... but you know I'm joking...

On a not so joking note:
If you wake up one morning and you see it's gone than you know who stole it :p... beautifull fish and beautifull pics :D... keep posting these :)

I am a big fan or your red severum! I also like the snakehead a lot! Do you have a full tank shot? I'd love to see one if you did. Anyway, great tank I'm jelous. :good: :drool:

I've nver been a big fan of severums, but yours is extremely beautiful! :drool:

The other fish are very nice as well.

i want a snakehead.... Didn't realise you could have them in a community (would have thought species only)

I wouldn't call this a community tank, more a tank of aggressive fish and predators.

Do you have a full tank shot?
how about a full tank shot

ask and yea shall recieve
Tank62G.jpg

i want a snakehead.... Didn't realise you could have them in a community (would have thought species only)

I wouldn't call this a community tank, more a tank of aggressive fish and predators.

i meant community as opposed to species tank

to me community tank is just any tank with a mix of species, you can obviously have peaceful communities, aggressive communities, area specific communities, etc :good:

I really like the leaves that you have at the top of your tank. Are they the ones that you can just buy on a strand at someplace like WalMart? I see more and more people doing that and I think I'm going to try it for the tank that I'm currently setting up.

the floating leves thing is a jungle plant
made by exo terra. look in the herptology (reptile) section of an LPS
or find them online by searching for exo terra :good:

The perch look stunning! From the pics, almost a leopard-like pattern? B)

What part of the world do they originate from?

The perch look stunning! From the pics, almost a leopard-like pattern? B)

What part of the world do they originate from?
the Perch Ctenopoma acutirostre
or more commonly Leopard Bushfish, Spotted Climbing Perch, Congo Leaf Fish, Purple Bushfish come from
Lower and central river basins of the Congo River (Africa)
The genus name Ctenopoma comes from the Greek words cteno (ktenos) meaning comb and poma meaning cover - referring to the spines on the gill covers or perhaps the spiny dorsal fin "crest" along the back.
The species name acutirostre comes from the Latin word acut meaning sharp and rostrum meaning beak - referring to their pointed nose.

tanks looking gooooooood wolfy. I love your festivums theyre so big and bulky.

Most reactions

Back