Pics From My 62g **update; Full Tank Shot**

Nice tank, that's only a 62gallon?! looks much larger!
how can you state that when there are only close up pics of the fish and not a full tank shot :S

FYI the tank is 30"L x 19.5" x19.5" = 243 ltr of air + 10ltr in filter =253 ltr
that makes 66.835529 USG, allowing for displacement etc. I make it 62G
60G is what I base any medication doseing on.

thanks to all for the nice comments (those that bothered that is)

I'm sure you dont post in every topic you look at -_-

Sweet fish as ever! Love the severum, how big is he? Almost looks dwarfed by the festivums.

What sp. is the snakehead, gachua? (excuse spelling lol)

Anyway, a superb mix of fish in an great looking tank. Well done.

actually Maximus, I do in picture threads, especially if they ask people to reply.
I know all too well how hard it is to get a good pic and how frustrating it is when you have 50 views and no replys.

Sweet fish as ever! Love the severum, how big is he? Almost looks dwarfed by the festivums.
he is approx 3" long 2" deep, the festivums are approx 4"x2"
yup he is a C.gachua :good:

actually Maximus, I do in picture threads, especially if they ask people to reply.
I know all too well how hard it is to get a good pic and how frustrating it is when you have 50 views and no replys.

he is approx 3" long 2" deep, the festivums are approx 4"x2"
yup he is a C.gachua :good:

Ok, I never thought about it that way, sorry about that.

nice severum! love the sankehead too :good: they are really nice fish

i want a snakehead like that, that's definately on my list as the next fish I wanna get a tank set up for. Didn't realise you could have them in a community (would have thought species only) but hadn't researched them really as I know I can't set up another tank for a while yet. hmmm got me thinking though, i've been contemplating re-homing oscar anyway so if I did I could maybe have a couple in the 92gal with a common plec and syno and build the rest of the communityaround them. hmmmm hmmmm and double hmmmm :hey:

looovely pics, fish and tanks wolfy :good:

I think i should have that snakehead as a little playmate for mine :shifty: :p

Most reactions

Back