Photos of the 10g Betta Planted Aquascape

tear-scar

Fish Addict
Reaction score
For those who don't like to look through pages of journal entries . . . :lol:

Picture = 1000 words, here's the tank photos.

Attachments

• 10g_9_25.jpg
    10g_9_25.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 24
Photo at night with the front tube turned off.

Attachments

• 10g_bl1.jpg
    10g_bl1.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 30
Last photo, of my zebra botia.

For those wondering, fish in this tank are ALL asion:

Harlequin Rasbora
White Cloud Minnows
Betta Splendens (Blue CT)
Kuhli Loach
Zebra Botia Loach
Siamese Algae Eater

Attachments

• Zebra1.jpg
    Zebra1.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 33
I hope you know Zebra Loaches aren't the smallest of fish and im sure will quickly outgrow a 10G tank especially with all those other inhabitants...

Ben

You've done a wonderful of useing that space and the plants to create an interesting scape. The fish must be so pleased and I'm sure that you are.

ALASKA

bunjiweb said:
I hope you know Zebra Loaches aren't the smallest of fish and im sure will quickly outgrow a 10G tank especially with all those other inhabitants...

Ben
:nod:

Ben

Zebra loaches can grow up to 4 inches in length, but that normally does not happen in captivity. I hardly can say a fish that is estimated to grow to about 3.5" in length at max is a very large fish either.

I have a single betta, juevenile SAE that will be removed as they get larger, and the other residents are all very small fish.

Don't even start picking a fight with me over stocking. I have put a lot of thought into this tank's inhabitants. Gosh, if people on this forum are going to use every excuse they can to nit-pick at another person's efforts, and not even give them the credit they deserve, than I'd say this is not a place I should pay any mind. :/

I don't care what anyone says-- I've done a lot of work and research, and created a tank with the potential to look really great in the future. Certain people wanted me to ACT and PROVE that I had the ability to put together a great aquascape lay out, and I DID IT; with the limited funds of a high-school student.

I think you did an excellent job. It looks nice and it is well done. :)

tear-scar said:
Ben

Zebra loaches can grow up to 4 inches in length, but that normally does not happen in captivity. I hardly can say a fish that is estimated to grow to about 3.5" in length at max is a very large fish either.

I have a single betta, juevenile SAE that will be removed as they get larger, and the other residents are all very small fish.

Don't even start picking a fight with me over stocking. I have put a lot of thought into this tank's inhabitants. Gosh, if people on this forum are going to use every excuse they can to nit-pick at another person's efforts, and not even give them the credit they deserve, than I'd say this is not a place I should pay any mind. :/

I don't care what anyone says-- I've done a lot of work and research, and created a tank with the potential to look really great in the future. Certain people wanted me to ACT and PROVE that I had the ability to put together a great aquascape lay out, and I DID IT; with the limited funds of a high-school student.
It didn't sound much to me like he was picking a fight....

But GREAT tank, it looks awesome, and the plants look nice with the rocks and all the cool fish. I think you did a great job choosing the theme as an asian tank and Cielo really stands out.

One thing-- is Cielo super tiny? Because in that third pic the tank looks huge for him, and if it's only a 10 gallon....

Amazing tank, I love it so much, just wish I were more plant inclined :/ I could live through this tank all day :nod:

Most reactions

Back