Photo Request

I'll try to get pics of the rest later.

a1af177c.jpg

c754f4e3.jpg

e104eb06.jpg

Jimbooo
andyplec thats awesome, how many gallons is that and more importantly how many is the 12ft one?

also how do you access it?

The 8ft tank has 200gallons of water, were estimating the 12ft one will hold around 400g also, theres a door to the left of the pics, this leads to the room wich the tank is in, so we have full access to the above and the back of the tank, ill take some pics and post them on ;) :D

Bravo jen, bravo :clap:

seeing as im on vacaton right now, i wont be able to post my new native tank as well as my other ones until i get home tomorrow night :X

Andyplec said:
Jimbooo
andyplec thats awesome, how many gallons is that and more importantly how many is the 12ft one?

also how do you access it?

The 8ft tank has 200gallons of water, were estimating the 12ft one will hold around 400g also, theres a door to the left of the pics, this leads to the room wich the tank is in, so we have full access to the above and the back of the tank, ill take some pics and post them on ;) :D
[snapback]896684[/snapback]​

I showed my bf your tank last night, hinting that i'd like one similar and we both thought you'd have a door that leads behind...I think thats an excellent idea...get full access to the tank, but somewhere to hide all the stuff. Would love to see pics :) Is it actually another room? or just like a corridor behind the wall?

Its just a corridor, but we've also built in the front door there aswell, so its our access into the house lol if the house wasn't so close to the neighbours, we would probably have built another room! Its basically just an extra extension, built just for the tank :D

here is the kitchen. the rest of the apartment will need a good cleaning before i take pics... :*)

the kitchen is still messy though

all betta tanks except the wavy tank on the right. that's my fry tank home to balloon molly and guppy fry

kitchenbettas.jpg

kitchenbettas2.jpg

ok so here's my kitchen tanks, what are mine, then in the living room is my b/f's tanks, but he hasnt cleaned them yet so havnt taken any pics!

my pair of convicts tank
th_3c898038.jpg

my main tank mixture of guppies, a pair of kribs, BN's clow plecs and 3 panda corydoras :wub:
th_4cbd4ce3.jpg

same tank again
th_78e8e64e.jpg

my baby tank, it has 4 baby BN's two baby plecs, 4 baby pearl chiclids and then a breeder with baby guppies in it as the breeder in the main tank has baby convicts in it :rolleyes:

th_babytankkitchen.jpg

i also have my viriuam in the kitchen on the table top

I really enjoyed reading this thread, not many threads u sit down and read through from beginning when their few pages long already..

So without further adue i welcome you into my home..
Here's My tanks in my house, still growing:
When i first walk in the door:
WalkIntoTheLight.jpg

Fronttank.jpg

Firsttankwalkin.jpg

Tanksarea2.jpg

Little one's "nemo tank"
ReefTankarea1.jpg

Tanksarea1.jpg

Tanksarea6.jpg

Tanksarea5.jpg

Thanx, i had to tune down the lighting on that first tank as u could tell lol, i just installed PC's in that tank hood as it's my soon to be reef tank.

Well here goes!

29 UK gallon Fluval Duo Deep takes pride of place next to my chair in the lounge!!

Picture1194.jpg

Picture1208.jpg

10 UK gallon Fish Hotel next to my computer in the dining room.

Picture1196.jpg

Picture1185.jpg

There is also a 5 Gallon in my 5 year old sons' room, but cant take piccies at the mo as he is asleep!! :D Here is a close up of it!

aidantank.jpg

I want more tanks, but hubby has put his foot down and says "NO MORE!!!"

Julia

I will hopefully post new pics of my tanks "in situ" tomorrow.... This thread has been great viewing, keep 'em coming!

Ben

nicely done Auratus! i remember when you were worried that you might have to down-size; did you have to make sacrifices or did you find places for everything?

Sir Minion... pleasepleaseplease show us all of your tanks! i know you have more than just that one... :nod:

Most reactions

Back