PheonixKingZ Interview.

No, this thread has not ended. :)

Really? You know one personally? That's so cool! Whats is his name/last name? I have seen a lot of NorthWoods law episodes. They are informational. :)
He is in several of the episodes that feature New Hampshire. His name is Ron Arsenault. He is in a few episodes where they are monitoring Lobster Fishermen off the coast of NH and Maine, as well as a few episodes in NH involving Turkey Hunting and Fishing without a licence. Anyway, we lived in the same small town in NH (where he still lives as far as I know) before I moved to MI. I was friends with is (now ex) wife Sara and she baby sat my 1st daughter for 6 months in her house with their first son who was born just a month or so before my daughter. Ron is a super nice guy. I haven't seen him since he has stared on the show, but knowing him he hasn't changed at all..Just an all around super nice guy. Very laid back and down to earth.

Why did you choose the name Phoenix?
"Pheonix" was the name of my favorite betta fish. (When I was younger, I thought of him as a king. That's why my name has "king" in it.)

And "Z" was from my first betta fish ever, "Zen".

He is in several of the episodes that feature New Hampshire. His name is Ron Arsenault. He is in a few episodes where they are monitoring Lobster Fishermen off the coast of NH and Maine, as well as a few episodes in NH involving Turkey Hunting and Fishing without a licence. Anyway, we lived in the same small town in NH (where he still lives as far as I know) before I moved to MI. I was friends with is (now ex) wife Sara and she baby sat my 1st daughter for 6 months in her house with their first son who was born just a month or so before my daughter. Ron is a super nice guy. I haven't seen him since he has stared on the show, but knowing him he hasn't changed at all..Just an all around super nice guy. Very laid back and down to earth.
That's so cool! I don't believe I've seen an episode with him in it... I guess I could always YouTube it. :nod:

That's so cool! I don't believe I've seen an episode with him in it... I guess I could always YouTube it. :nod:
He is in some of the later seasons (season 8 and on I think?). The seasons start out mostly covering Game Wardens in Maine, and then move on to New Hampshire in 2017. Anyway, check out Season 10, Episode.8. In this episode, Ron catches a teenager fishing without a licence along a river. This episode takes place along the Merrymeeting River, along the Letter "S" road which is less than a quarter of a mile from where I grew up and where my parents still live. My father and I always watched Northwoods Law together whenever I would visit and we both love the show. Then one day my father called and said your never going to guess who I saw on North Woods Law last night!! We knew that Ron had become a Game Warden, but didn't know that he would be on the show until we saw him in an episode!

Attached is an article on Ron from a local publication where I grew up and still visit my family twice a year.

Ron made the papers out east when he found this fish caught in a Lobsterman's Trap while patrolling off the coast of New Hampshire/Maine. It was obviously an unintended catch! LOL

1591278245622.png

Attachments

• Ron Arsenault.pdf
    517.6 KB · Views: 76
Ok, ok, you got me there.

BIG NEWS EVERYONE.... I am 14 years old. It may come as a surprise to you, but its true. I am about to turn 15 on June 24.

But, I do not want to be treated like a "kid". Just treat me the way you guys have always treated me, like family. :)

(P.S. Should I make a thread stating my age? I know a lot of members have asked...)
Well, I am 15 (16 in Thailand passport for some reason :rolleyes:) and when I first join this forum I fake my age as if im 20 because I thought I’m the youngest one.

Who is your favorite actor/youtuber?
Actor: Robert Downy Jr. / Tom Cruise/Bruce Willis.

Youtuber: Esoteric Inc., Hussain PG3d, Lucas PG3D, ECKOSOLDIER, bridger5, etc. (I have a lot, lol)

Please keep the talk civil. Do not discuss religious beliefs or politics or the thread will soon be locked.

Most reactions

Back