PheonixKingZ Interview.

least favourite food?

God gave no exceptions. @PheonixKingZ, I’d like to hear your explanation. How do desire to be a killer and a Christian?
People have been killing in the name of God for centuries.
People kill/ euthanise other people that are unwell/ dying.
People kill everything else, so why not waste a few people.

--------------------
Would you say killing someone in terms of self-defense is considered justified?
Absolutely. If someone is threatening you or your family, do whatever it takes to neutralise the threat. If that means busting a bottle over their head, or sticking knife in their neck, or poking their eyes out, so be it.

People have been killing in the name of God for centuries.
People kill/ euthanise other people that are unwell/ dying.
People kill everything else, so why not waste a few people.
So if you smoke crack should I? No. If I have a specific faith then I live by the rules of that faith. You, of no faith, have no rules, I suppose. :) :rofl:

i think this topic should be dropped.

next question. favourite car?

But Christians don’t go by YOUR book. They go by The Bible that clearly says not to kill. You can’t make your own rules and claim to live by the Bible. We need to get off of this but just food for thought.
Then are you saying all of the people that have protected you and your country are all sinners? And they all deserve to spend eternity in hell? Senseless killing, is a sin. Killing for what's right and killing for a good cause, is not a sin.

i think this topic should be dropped.

next question. favourite car?
Yes please, lets drop it...

Hmm.. Probably a Red McLaren 650S Spider:
IMG_8940-large.jpg

(Picture: https://www.romansinternational.com/used-vehicle-details/McLaren-650S-U7599/)

Can I just remind members that Pheonix's last interview thread was locked as it degenerated into a political debate. Unless we stay away from religion and politics, this thread will also have to be locked.

Pheonix has already moved on, please don't take the thread back.

Can I just remind members that Pheonix's last interview thread was locked as it degenerated into a political debate. Unless we stay away from religion and politics, this thread will also have to be locked.

Pheonix has already moved on, please don't take the thread back.
Yes, please guys... I want this thread to remain open. This is fun. :)

@ PheonixKingZ ....Did you say that one of your favorite TV Shows was "Northwoods Law"? Or was that someone else's comment?

Hmmm.... I guess this thread has ended? I only asked because I know one of the Game Wardens personally who stars on North Woods Law :) We grew up/lived together in the same town in New Hampshire... I now live in Michigan and haven't seen him for years, but I was good friends with his (now ex) wife.

Last edited:

Most reactions

Back