Pets At Home

I'll go have a spy on their fish tomorrow :p

See how they're doing :lol:

I work for my local P@H, and frequently visit at the flagship stockport branch (biggest in the country so huge selectionof fish :) ) fish fatalities are usually a rarity, but it also depends on our supplying breeders. and yes they do replace fish with a 7 day guarantee with a sample of water to be tested, even if your water is bad they do replace your fish once your tank is fine again

Depending on where you go, you may find less nowledgable colleagues but there should always be helpful staff in any case

I've got some fish from there and they are health and happy. They did however tell me that a pair of dwarf puffers would be fine in my boyfriends community tank and to make sure they didnt get bullied! They proceeded to kill all the guppies. Own fault for not researching but had only just started and was too trusting. They also said 2 bala sharks would be fine in my 2 ft tank, again no research on my part and im upgrading to a 3 foot (give me a couple of months and it'll be a bigger one lol) so they'll have room to grow.

I've got some fish from there and they are health and happy. They did however tell me that a pair of dwarf puffers would be fine in my boyfriends community tank and to make sure they didnt get bullied! They proceeded to kill all the guppies. Own fault for not researching but had only just started and was too trusting. They also said 2 bala sharks would be fine in my 2 ft tank, again no research on my part and im upgrading to a 3 foot (give me a couple of months and it'll be a bigger one lol) so they'll have room to grow.

You seem to have biggertankitus, it's a common infection. :lol:

Most reactions

Back