Peppered Cories Warwickshire

nickelplates

Reaction score
I have a group of Peppered Cories that are spawning every other day in my community tank (which is my only tank). Although many of the eggs get eaten there are currently somewhere between 8 and 15 young at various stages of maturity and no doubt more are on the way. Its a mature tank with plenty of filtration so there is planty for them to eat and I can cope with the extra bioload for a while (with increased water changes) but in a month or two some of them are going to have to go, anyone local want some of them? They are well looked after, healthy, tank bred and free!

I have a group of Peppered Cories that are spawning every other day in my community tank (which is my only tank). Although many of the eggs get eaten there are currently somewhere between 8 and 15 young at various stages of maturity and no doubt more are on the way. Its a mature tank with plenty of filtration so there is planty for them to eat and I can cope with the extra bioload for a while (with increased water changes) but in a month or two some of them are going to have to go, anyone local want some of them? They are well looked after, healthy, tank bred and free!

Where is warwick are you m8?

where abouts are you in warwickshire to collect from matey?

I may well be interested in just two, but not straight away, keep us updated, by the way would you be interested in some Apple snails? :good:

Hi,
I would love them as i am in rugby too. would love more to join my 2 i already have.
If you still have them.
I can give some baby bristlenoses if you like some.
Cheers
Sue

Nice to know a few people are interested, as I said in my first post I will let them grow on a bit before passing them on but I'll come back to this thread and PM everyone who is interested when that time comes. I'm pleased to see there are some who would can take them though.

Most reactions

Back