Peoples Ages Keeping Fish At

Would like to know your age range?

• Total voters
29, Been keeping tropicals for the last 6 years and was keeping goldfish for years before that. Still lots to learn though.

54 and looking gooooooood :fun:

Fish keeping for several years

33 and not looking as good as Dorsey! :p

27 :) Been keeping fish for about a year. Loving every minute of it, and learned most of my information from the awesome people here at TFF.

23 been keeping fish since I was 16 - learned a lot since I was 20 though :)

Wills

14 :) Got my own guppies at about age 7, although my parents always had marine when I was very young :D At school, I am known as "crazy fish girl" by my friends :shifty:

Nearly 21, kept fish for as long as I can remember!! Started with coldwater, done trops, community, a variety of chichlids, and marine including inverts :) had a break from the hobby for a very short time but about to set up a little 100litre tropical community again (missed having a community set up) although I wouldn't be surprised if I begin upgrading fairly quickly :) it's nice so many young people keep fish and are a member of this site, means they are interested and want to learn more!! :) so many people just don't care about fish welfare :(:(:(.x

I'm 18, and grew up always having fish tanks. Dad always kept fish (discus for a while, then severums, now onto silver dollars...) and his dad had a fish room where he bred barbs, silver dollars, and some others. :) Guess it runs in the blood, unlike the above post!! :p

16 :D And am currently breeding discus and apistogramma. Been keepin fish for 5 years.

Most reactions

Back