Panda Fry Log

similar here, 20 dead fry, still losing them to that nitrite spike :/

2nd filter in there now with mature sponge, water has been good for a week.

looking like the weakest ones have gone now, only the strong survive!!

Aww what a shame...you're still doing an excellent job rearing them :nod: :good:

Well spotted the 3 smaller babes in with the older 3,still alive and moving around so all good :good:
Theres 2 small pandas left in the fry tank side,so hopefully they'll grow a bit,found 2 panda eggs tother day,so may have a couple more in a few days :)

I'm waiting patiently for the 2 panda eggs to hatch.... :whistle: they've gone very dark so not long now.....

2 new panda fry today :)

I found 4 more eggs hidden in the silk leaves today,looks like pandas again :)

Sadly i lost the 2 small pandas in the fry tank,think probably weaker than the others,has they didn't grow has fast...strongest survive i suppose... albinos spawning also :rolleyes:

The 8 older panda fry all appear to be growing well,2 still in the main tank and 6 in the 16 gals :)

So wonderful to see these doing so well! I love reading the new additions to this thread. Gives me hope!
laugh.gif

Update :)

4 new panda fry have hatched :nod: so 6 panda babes & a few albinos in the fry tank atm :good:
With some more albino eggs i saved yesterday,pity most got munched yet again :rolleyes: :grr:

I keep telling the pandas to put the eggs where i can see them,but do they listen..... :rolleyes:

I envy your luck!!

Still trying to get my habrosus to spawn... doing daily cold w/c and feeding mini bloodworms... I wanted to feed bbs but not available locally I'm afraid. I guess I'm just really impatient. :rolleyes:

:lol: can be hard work at times,especially trying to save the eggs before they get munched! honestly the pandas make light work on the albino eggs :rolleyes:

So pleased yours are spawning now :good:

I managed to save 7 panda eggs from my greedy fish :rolleyes: ,they hatched today :nod: ,will have to leave them in a net for now has 20 fast growing bronze juvis in the fry tank :)
hy could you tell me were i could buy some pandas from dont seem to be able to buy any were ime from ime in rochdale lancashire.

Most reactions

Back