Overhaulin'

I would not have recommended the panoramic style tanks - I don't mind the distortion but I get problems with the curved glass reflecting light from the windows to the side.  But from your picture it looks like the tank would not have any problems with reflections anyway, so should not be a problem. :)

daizeUK said:
I would not have recommended the panoramic style tanks - I don't mind the distortion but I get problems with the curved glass reflecting light from the windows to the side.  But from your picture it looks like the tank would not have any problems with reflections anyway, so should not be a problem.
smile.png

If I put it where the tanks are already, there might not be an issue, but like I say I have the panoramic view on my 64L and it does make my eyes go funny even though it's been 18 months! The lighting seems to be ok in that corner too.
DreamertK said:
Nice job on the cleanup! [/late]
Lol thanks!

I have just seen that the two together are on a wooden table with glass section. Is this going to be strong enough? Your tanks together must weigh about 70kg with water and decor.

I would personally be very worried about that :/

Have you any solid wood tables they can sit on?

If I'm mistaken by the photo I apologise lol :)

I have had it on that for ages! Don't worry! *crash*
It's a solid wood table with glass. It's old style where there's wood under the glass. But this is what I was going to post. 
Look what I just picked up. 

image_zps4f708487.jpg

I got it for mega cheapness as in 2 figured number. He had stacks of them in his spare room. I didn't ask questions. 
Now for the unboxing...

Lol, you didn't ask questions!!

Sounds like a plan, hand over the money and get out of there :D

Exciting!

Shelster said:
Lol, you didn't ask questions!!

Sounds like a plan, hand over the money and get out of there
biggrin.png

Exciting!
Don't make eye contact lmao! For £35 I am not asking nothing :p
So here goes the musical filters. The mini filter is going into the 30L tank with media from the others. The Fluval filter is going back into the 64L and the aquael is going into this new tank since that's upto 150L. That should kick start the process!

Most reactions

Back