Out Of Your Fish What One Are You Most Attached To?

I really like my eel, he hides under the rock all day but when he comes out to swim, it looks really beautiful!
Its like having a snake in your aquarium :)!

I find it hard to choose. Asbo, my betta has a great personality - always comes up for a chat. Plec, my BN is also very very cool! The RTBS (son of jaws) makes me laugh scraping at the glass with his mouth!

I think my favourite though is my male blue ram - very chatty, follows my finger around and "Helps" with cleaning out!

Oh no, but then the cories are so cute too sniffing around the substrate like lttle dogs.

I don't know. Hard question Discuslova! Like the dancing spidee avatar!

I find it hard to choose. Asbo, my betta has a great personality - always comes up for a chat. Plec, my BN is also very very cool! The RTBS (son of jaws) makes me laugh scraping at the glass with his mouth!

I think my favourite though is my male blue ram - very chatty, follows my finger around and "Helps" with cleaning out!

Oh no, but then the cories are so cute too sniffing around the substrate like lttle dogs.

I don't know. Hard question Discuslova! Like the dancing spidee avatar!

had a giant gourami that i adored, but accident with glass she died :(
now it has to be my huge plec and my molly babies...so cute :)

Wow! actually that think looks cool! cooler then the pic i found on google. Are those rare? How big of a tank do they need?
They are fairly rare in the UK, General minimum tank for a full grown adult (up to 8") is 30 gallons. They don't move a lot so don't require a great deal of room, but can be sensitive to water conditions.

Most reactions

Back