Other hobbies

My main other hobby is geography. If you show me a picture Of another country I can pinpoint location and country. I practice on geoguessr. Along with this, I also know every countries flag, and capitol. Did you know that the US has had nine capitol cities? And that Sri Lanka technically has 2 capitol cities?

I am also an avid animal keeper. Reptiles are my favorites.

My main hobby is horseback riding. I used to do show jumping, but I've recently started riding Western after working as a trail guide. I also love hiking and calisthenics. I am soooo close to being able to do unassisted pull-ups!

Last edited:
I dont really tell people this hobby I have but I will say... I like singing and dance... Not sure how good I am at singing but one time my friend said I have a good voice and I dance well... Not sure if he was just being nice or honest but hopefully it was honest lol... That was a while back though.

My other hobbies include fishing, soccer, basketball, and fossil hunting

Horses. Teaching, riding and training (a little) but i can do hardly anything with horses anymore. I used to make jewlery, rings, earrings, pendants etc. But i cant make much anymore with how my hands are. I also do art professionally and as a hobby

Horses. Teaching, riding and training (a little) but i can do hardly anything with horses anymore. I used to make jewlery, rings, earrings, pendants etc. But i cant make much anymore with how my hands are. I also do art professionally and as a hobby
Thats awesome! Ive always wanted to ride a horse... That would be epic.

How could I forget fishing! I also love backpacking. Next week I’m going backpacking in the sierras and I’m gonna fish for a couple days :)
I'm soooo jealous! Thats sounds like a very enjoyable time!
My family is hoping to get out to the mountains this year!

My main other hobby is geography. If you show me a picture Of another country I can pinpoint location and country. I practice on geoguessr. Along with this, I also know every countries flag, and capitol. Did you know that the US has had nine capitol cities? And that Sri Lanka technically has 2 capitol cities?
How can a country have 9 capitol cities?

What flag/s does Australia have?

Fishing, biking, hiking. Paintball. I love reading but that one is feast and famine. I might go on a reading binge for 2 or 3 months, then stop for about the same time. Lately, podcasts are taking a lot of my time too.

Excluding fish would probably be the gym, hiking, combat sports and sim racing games. I enjoy watching most types of motorsport if I'm honest 🏁

Most reactions

Back