Omg The Bettas Lady's New Bettas!

:eek: TANK 20!!!! WANT!!! I would call him Ziggy Starman because he is rocket shaped! :lol:

never really went away hun, just styed in the background for a bit. I've seen that you guys are doing great, gawjus spawns but then you two do seem to have the knack for it. Hope you and Netty are good any ways

I'll go accept any more members now

Got to be tank 22 for me, so cute, but I can't see a matching female, although the sound of 29 could do :flowers:

He is a lovely lil guy, feisty too lol

Excellent, thank you very much :)

They are all so pretty. I can't wait for the pic for No 4 to come up. I've been after a pink male for ages.

He's nice, not a solid pink but a light pink with dark pink in his fins and wow his flare :drool: i want to keep him but i'm not allowed :no: :lol:

He's nice, not a solid pink but a light pink with dark pink in his fins and wow his flare :drool: i want to keep him but i'm not allowed :no: :lol:
[/quote]

you could always sell me the one in your sig pic to make room..... :shifty:

They are all stunning!!! I can so see why people end up with loads. I love the one you have as your avatar now too - such stunning colours. My thug had better behave himself or he'll be getting traded in!! lol - Only joking - love him too much :wub:

Ahh my avatar, he's gold and platinum bit of an oddity so my supplier told me. Sorry but ya can't have him :p

Most reactions

Back