Omg! Drrrooooolll-muchnes!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Geez sorry!

I don't look at the dates. I just drift around and comment here and there.

Who cares if it's from a year ago?

Didn't know there was a rule against it.

I hope the forum police don't ban me!

clearly u have some sort of attitude, because i just asked why??!! i wasnt getting funny, i was just asking, as of recently people have been draggin year old posts up and i was curious as to why the same was done here, so quit with the sarcasm

Phoenix why are you so hostile all the damn time?
Chill out.

Think its cos her motorbike has nakered up :lol:

Or she hasnt had a lovley Cheese + Lea & Perrin sauce toasty like me

Geez sorry!

I don't look at the dates. I just drift around and comment here and there.

Who cares if it's from a year ago?

Didn't know there was a rule against it.

I hope the forum police don't ban me!

clearly u have some sort of attitude, because i just asked why??!! i wasnt getting funny, i was just asking, as of recently people have been draggin year old posts up and i was curious as to why the same was done here, so quit with the sarcasm

Phoenix why are you so hostile all the damn time?
Chill out.
of these 2 comments i think phoenixbaby's is actual the less hostile of the 2, and her original comment was just a simple question, which i think she had a right to ask. sometimes it irritates people when old comments get dragged up, and she wasn't rude about it. and anyway, i think its a bit harsh to have a go at her over something she said 3 months ago, in an argument that has already been argued out! stop stirring trouble!

i think old thread do no harm being revived, i dont mind reading stuff from months and years ago, ive also been asked why ive revived an old thread and my answer is " SO WHAT!!!" if the reader cares then click off it. its still about bettas, people still learn from threads at times, being an old thread doesnt mean it has less of a right to be here. :rolleyes:

lets just make this a read only then

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back