Omg! Drrrooooolll-muchnes!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Geez sorry!

I don't look at the dates. I just drift around and comment here and there.

Who cares if it's from a year ago?

Didn't know there was a rule against it.

I hope the forum police don't ban me!

Geez sorry!

I don't look at the dates. I just drift around and comment here and there.

Who cares if it's from a year ago?

Didn't know there was a rule against it.

I hope the forum police don't ban me!

clearly u have some sort of attitude, because i just asked why??!! i wasnt getting funny, i was just asking, as of recently people have been draggin year old posts up and i was curious as to why the same was done here, so quit with the sarcasm

i think they just misread you pheo in the first instance, don't think they meant anything........people must remember both computer and phone text is easily misread, it depends upon how you personally read it, i've sent texts before then thought like oh sh*t they're gonna think i meant that in another way or whatever.......nothing really can replace proper physical conversation,
I'll stop now before I bore people with knowledge of body language and signals....lol....be hard to explain wihtout showing people anyway...... :lol:

lol Holypop u cud be a body language guru, omg how wierd what that be as a job description :lol:

why drag up a post from a year ago??

why not? there are alot of new faces since the thread was last posted on. they may appreciate seeing the fish.

there is no harm in it, and there for no need for the attitude... :blink:

Try reading my post after that! i asked because i was curious, not that there was a problem

so maybe u outta be telling the person who got funny with me that theres no need for the attitude, when all i did was ask

why drag up a post from a year ago??

why not? there are alot of new faces since the thread was last posted on. they may appreciate seeing the fish.

there is no harm in it, and there for no need for the attitude... :blink:

Try reading my post after that! i asked because i was curious, not that there was a problem

so maybe u outta be telling the person who got funny with me that theres no need for the attitude, when all i did was ask

i think their attitude was defensive, and quite rightly so. however it was ment, im sure you can see why it was taken as "having a go". "why DRAG up a post from a year ago?" work choice and context make it sound very aggressive to me.

A person comes accross a stunning picture of a betta and decides to share and makes a post out of it and a fun thread unfolds.

Then (as I read it) a member points out that it is a year old (so what?, you want to hear some of my jokes :rolleyes: ) in a way that is either trying to be clever or something by using 'Why drag up...'

This is rallied with some cheerful sarcasm and subsiquently defended with 'it was just a question (yeah right!)

If the 'drag up' thing was a harmless and genuine question then why wasn't it asked in the way that was replied to later in the thread....ie. 'was just asking, as of recently people have been draggin year old posts up and i was curious as to why the same was done here'

Come on people, no facts or bad advice was asked or given in this thread so let's be kind to each other and stop trying to find something to pick away at all the time...... :friends:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back