Oh My O_o

lisie

Fish Herder
Reaction score
Uhm... wow.

Before I get to what this topic is mainly about... most of you probably know that one of the only two fry I had in my DTPK x CT spawn, Greenie, marbled to the point where it really didn't look like the same fish...

First of all, here's an update. I'll also put photos from the past to show the crazy changes for those of you who haven't seen. BTW, I think it might be a boy again. o_O
4/26/07:
Picture004.jpg

6/2:
Picture044.jpg

Picture050.jpg

6/4:
Picture044.jpg

(Missed a phase here where the green on the fins went away and the blue covered almost all of the body... didn't have a chance to get pics. :( )

Today (6/12):
Picture025.jpg

Picture026.jpg

Picture030.jpg

THEN... there's Ebil, Greenie's brother.
6/4:
Picture009.jpg

Picture011.jpg

Today (6/12):
Picture044.jpg

Picture078.jpg

Picture086.jpg

Picture088.jpg

Picture094.jpg

Picture095.jpg

I can't believe these both marbled so drastically... since they were the only two fry, and both of their parents are solid. o_O I'm DEFINITELY not complaining though!! :D Especially since I have ~15 of their full siblings from a second spawn...

Amazing, Elise! They're both incredibly beautiful and yes, Greenie does seem strangely boy like, now... :unsure: Long ventrils..

Holy cow, what a change! :blink: They sure are beautiful though, especially Greenie. :drool:

omg they were beautiful before but now they are stunning!!! :good: i cant wait to see what thier siblings will turn out like.

greenie is amazing imo. I always love green betta. Both are very pretty ^_^

Wow! They are gorgeous. Such a change! Do you have any pics of their siblings? Will be interesting to see if they also marble like these guys.

Holy awesome!! They are both absolutely stunning as marbles!! They looked nice before but now :wub: :wub: :wub:

Most reactions

Back