Oddballs And Predators

Status
Not open for further replies.
if your going blind then why are you keeping fish? pretty soon you wont be able to see them.
shame on you!
shame on you!
shame on you!

I hope you fell better for belittling someone less advantaged than yourself
I bet you mother is very proud of you :grr:

she is very prond of me wolf boy.

is your mother not proud of you? and i feel great for saying what i did.

but the illiterate bloke wont be able to see what i said so why should i care?

thanks for your positive replies guys, makes me feel special! :good: :good:

ha ha germ.......quite appropriate considering you live in manchester

i spell my name the way i want to! same as you live your pathetic life the way you want to

Your not even blind and you cant spell so maybe you should do one and not bother coming on this forum if you cant speak to people in an appropriate mannor.

Umm... if you choose not to spell correctly then how can you judge anyone elses spelling?
Pathetic? :rofl:
I'm not the one who seems to insult people and behave in such a daft manner that i constantly draw attention to myself?
Perhaps you have neglection issues or some deep seeded insecurity you are possibly, in some way overcompensating for?
Freud would have had an absolute field day with you...
Or the manc comment are you reducing your obviously mind-boggling wit and intelligence to stereotype?
Anyway ---zip--- i don't feel the need to defend myself against someone who can't actually bring an intelligent or worthwhile discussion to the table....

Umm... if you choose not to spell correctly then how can you judge anyone elses spelling?
Pathetic :rofl:
I'm not the one who seems to insult people and behave in such a daft manner that i constantly draw attention to myself?
Perhaps you have neglection issues or some deep seeded insecurity you are possibly, in some way overcompensating for?
Or the manc comment are you reducing your obviously mind-boggling wit and intelligence to stereotype?
Anyway ---zip--- i don't feel the need to defend myself against someone who can't actually bring an intelligent or worthwhile discussion to the table....
haaaaaaaa haaaaaaaaaaaa silly fools. how long did it take you to look that up? bet you were both flicking through your dictionaries trying to find out what that meant, then realised it was a MISTAKE, not me being a thick fool like your mate!!

Pathetic :rofl:

big words from someone who comes from the ####hole of the uk! did you learn that in prison?

erm no i dont realise because as you say i am stupid....... funny coming from a manc

Alright... Sargent man you've gotta be stopped here... First off, it's easy to talk big and tough when you hide behind a computer screen, secondly, THIS IS A FAMILY ORIENTED SITE! I highly doubt that any parent would want their son or daughter surfing this site looking for information only to find people bashing eachother for whatever reason. Saltwater, freshwater... Fish live in both get used to it! Do you see freshwater fish belittling saltwater fish? NO! Possibly because they can't talk, or mabye it's because they've learnt to set aside their differences and except eachother for whom they truly are.

Edited due to the fact that I wish to not sink as low as Sargent has in terms of insulting others.

Ryan.

Well, this is all going *so* well...

I predict the next mod may have some work to do with the banning stick...

Hope i'm not looking at bannage :(
Just trying to stick up for the forum, fellow posters and common sense in general...

I predict the next mod may have some work to do with the banning stick...
and soon I hope.
have fun shark whilst you can, I foresee a ban very soon for you :good:
I hope so... I come back here and what do I see... a wannabe telling other people how they suck... what happened to the friendliness in this forum? (not aimed at you wolf... or you feeshy)... now where's a mod with his/her banhammer...
T1 is one of the best fishkeepers ever, he even bred P14 rays... 2nd person in the world... and what have you done sergeant?

PS: You can annoy me for my English, it's my 2nd language and I'm 15...

Closed. When I get time to read all of it, there may well be a few penalties handed out. Very poor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back