Oddballs And Predators

Status
Not open for further replies.
T1KAR!! Xingu!!! Guys, we love you, but hush! Take this argument to pm's where it belongs, k? And if one of you *does* have his messages turned off, let it go.

nice fish, all. (andy, i'm gonna kidnap those froggies one day :wub:)

those are some sick looking rock fish and stuff.the one in the jar is awesome and the dwarf lionfish blew my mind.
does anyone else have any oddballs or predators they are willing to show???

Just to let people know who are interested in Andy's Frogfish, there is a great article on them in the latest PFK (subscribers should get theirs today in the post).
The article includes the species, Antennarius maculatus, Antennarius pictus, Histrio histrio and Antennarius commerson.

Awesome fish everyone. Im likeing the rays, wolf's bichir is a beauty, and andy's frogfish are always neat to see pics of.

I like all kinds of fish, SW, FW, Brackish..... none are any better than the other, their just differant habitats. I was unaware of any kind of competition between FW and SW; what a childish argument. Both are very cool. I keep freshwater because its a simple set-up, and financially feasable for me. I fawn over salt water tanks, they fasinate me; and if i had the kind of time and money to set up and maintain such a tank, i'd definately have one.

image3.jpg

Not one of mine obviously, but i had this giant puffer emailed to be. That is a monster right there.

Awesome fish everyone. Im likeing the rays, wolf's bichir is a beauty, and andy's frogfish are always neat to see pics of.

I like all kinds of fish, SW, FW, Brackish..... none are any better than the other, their just differant habitats. I was unaware of any kind of competition between FW and SW; what a childish argument. Both are very cool. I keep freshwater because its a simple set-up, and financially feasable for me. I fawn over salt water tanks, they fasinate me; and if i had the kind of time and money to set up and maintain such a tank, i'd definately have one.

image3.jpg

Not one of mine obviously, but i had this giant puffer emailed to be. That is a monster right there.
imagine that beast getting hold of your nut sack :D

Thanks Cane, really pleasent image there! :unsure:

I love the froggys Andy, if I had the space id get some. Are yours all in the same tank?

radaR-can you get the pfk magazine in the US or not
i think i subscribed but never got any of the magazines

Hey Andy, what kind of set-up is required for one of those Frog fish anyways?

Ok T1kar, you have turned your pm's off now so i cant make you understand this really complicated issue that way although my last 3 pms to you have all been an attempt to.

The 'rock fish' isn't mine ITS ANDYS!!

all i did was say i liked it.

Stop trying to be clever, you aren't, i have the pm's now to prove it.

understand? probably not lol

i have the 1st PM you sent me calling me a fool who cant spell

as far as i know you dont need to be able to spell to keep your fish well

their is a good reason for my bad spelling 1. im going blind and 2.i had a stroke less than 4 months ago

but before you knew that your 1st PM was you are a stupied fool who cant spell and has some learning problems

i have blocked your PM because you are not intrested in the fish i keep and i have no intrest in SW so their is no need for me to read your PMs

if your going blind then why are you keeping fish? pretty soon you wont be able to see them.

im only going on the fact that your spelling is so poor that you must be nearly completely blind.

you have serious anger management problems.

Ok T1kar, you have turned your pm's off now so i cant make you understand this really complicated issue that way although my last 3 pms to you have all been an attempt to.

The 'rock fish' isn't mine ITS ANDYS!!

all i did was say i liked it.

Stop trying to be clever, you aren't, i have the pm's now to prove it.

understand? probably not lol

i have the 1st PM you sent me calling me a fool who cant spell

as far as i know you dont need to be able to spell to keep your fish well

their is a good reason for my bad spelling 1. im going blind and 2.i had a stroke less than 4 months ago

but before you knew that your 1st PM was you are a stupied fool who cant spell and has some learning problems

i have blocked your PM because you are not intrested in the fish i keep and i have no intrest in SW so their is no need for me to read your PMs

if your going blind then why are you keeping fish? pretty soon you wont be able to see them.

im only going on the fact that your spelling is so poor that you must be nearly completely blind.

you have serious anger management problems.

Now that is just out of order. so what if your blind you can still keep fish. so what if you cant spell properly. u just have to much time on your hands to worry what other peoples personal problems are. T1K is a great fishkeeper and has many Rare and Beautiful fish. he breeds Rays, and was the second person in the world to breed P14 pups quite an achivment dont you think??

now go play with your toys.

Your an idiot mate just cause someone has problem with there vision doesnt mean that they cant keep fish. He has more knowledge on the fish that he keeps than you could even dream of. I think you should grow up and not put someone down because he mentions that they have something wrong.

shame on you!
shame on you!
shame on you!

I hope you fell better for belittling someone less advantaged than yourself
I bet you mother is very proud of you :grr:

Sargent? Why the name?
I'm guessing from your attitude you are using it in its military form?
If so, it is spelt Sergeant....
I see worse spelling than T1kar daily, and unless TFF has a disproportionate ammount of posters with sight-impairments i reckon your point is childish and unthoughtful?
Just wondering, this thread (IMHO) has got beyond the point of ridiculousness....
Fresh water Vs Salt water is the equivalent of the old schoolyard "my dad is bigger than your dad."
To call anyone a geek just for the type of fish they choose to keep is also blatantly daft.
Anyhow none of my business :whistle:

shame on you!
shame on you!
shame on you!

I hope you fell better for belittling someone less advantaged than yourself
I bet you mother is very proud of you :grr:

she is very proud of me wolf boy.

is your mother not proud of you? and i feel great for saying what i did.

but the illiterate bloke wont be able to see what i said so why should i care?

thanks for your positive replies guys, makes me feel special! :good: :good:

ha ha germ.......quite appropriate considering you live in manchester

i spell my name the way i want to! same as you live your pathetic life the way you want to

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back