Oddball Pics X)

currently my guys are in a 55gallon :( My 125gallon I had for them cracked, I just got a new 110gallon on Saturday so it's cycling with water from the old 125g (yes I did save some of the water :lol about 35gallons of it :p) anyways, my dads allowing me to install a 500gallon tank into our wall once I save up for the tank, he'll pay for the rest :D that answer your question about my tank size?? :p

Here's quite a few pics of my sen Morticia, I just love her to bits! I can never get a pic of gomez as he's always hiding under his log! You can just about see him under the log in the 5th pic;

Morticiaandbela.jpg

morticia6.jpg

morticia5.jpg

morticia4.jpg

morticia3.jpg

morticia2.jpg

morticia.jpg

I have never thought of panchax as proper oddballs but...
5stripe.jpg

And my favorite fish although I have never really understood why.
IMGP0730.jpg

Love the sen Morticia by the way

nice fish everyone lets keep the pics coming

Attachments

• dis5.JPG
    dis5.JPG
    38.2 KB · Views: 49
  • spot2.JPG
    spot2.JPG
    51.4 KB · Views: 45
I LOVE the pics of the ray! They are such beautiful fish! Here's my sen Morticia again with her opaline friend Lugosi. They are ALWAYS together and share prawns, she takes a nibble then the opaline takes a nibble or they nibble each end, so cute!

mortandlugosi2.jpg

mortandlugosi.jpg

:lol: Cane...... :shifty: get some action pics of your arowana and gar :D BTW my arowanas growing nicely, about 7.5" now and almost 1" thick :D mabye a bit more than an inch at his belly :p

Most reactions

Back