Oddball Pics X)

Fate2006

Fish Addict
Reaction score
Come on guys :D everybody whos got em, it's time to show em off that's right your lovly oddballs :D I'm expecting Cane to have a few nice ones :lol: :D heres some of mine :D

Attachments

• DSC_3164.JPG
    DSC_3164.JPG
    22.6 KB · Views: 67
  • DSC_3158.JPG
    DSC_3158.JPG
    26 KB · Views: 76
  • DSC_3151.JPG
    DSC_3151.JPG
    16.5 KB · Views: 58
Ahhh they all look soooo cute :>

My LFS has an absoultely huge tank with shivel-nose, arrowana, oscar, full grown knife fish etc. and a few others in it, I shall take a pic next time I'm there.

Ahhh they all look soooo cute :>

My LFS has an absoultely huge tank with shivel-nose, arrowana, oscar, full grown knife fish etc. and a few others in it, I shall take a pic next time I'm there.

:D Sweet :D :lol: I'm just getting into oddballs and my god do I love them :D

nice little monsters :shifty:
you know me any excuse to show off :D
silver aro at about 12" and clown knife at 14" fire eel almost 20"

Attachments

• n8.JPG
    n8.JPG
    39.8 KB · Views: 42
  • n4.JPG
    n4.JPG
    41.4 KB · Views: 60
  • n6.JPG
    n6.JPG
    41.7 KB · Views: 57
10" ornate bichir & 11" spotted gar

Attachments

• n5.JPG
    n5.JPG
    39 KB · Views: 46
  • n3.JPG
    n3.JPG
    66.8 KB · Views: 54
lol Cane :D knew you'd be here :D happy too :lol: hey how wide (thick) is your bichir? My bichirs about 6" long right now but he's only like half an inch thick :( I want him to be a fatty :lol:

lol Cane :D knew you'd be here :D happy too :lol: hey how wide (thick) is your bichir? My gupys about 6" long right now but he's only like half an inch thick :( I want him to be a fatty :lol:
:D
its about the same thickness as a tube of smarties :lol:
earthworms are full of protein and are great way to bulk up fish fast :good:

AH :D The true trick of the trade comes out :lol: too bad I've got about a foot of snow outside :lol: would meal worms work??

you can order the earthworms online to be delivered to your door :good:
i dont know how nutritious mealworms are but my fish wont eat them anyway,well the arowana eats them and thats it

you can order the earthworms online to be delivered to your door :good:
i dont know how nutritious mealworms are but my fish wont eat them anyway,well the arowana eats them and thats it

I think they should be okay for fish, reptiles seem to love them :D ne sites for the earthworms? I need one that will deliver to Canada...

mealworms are fine to feed your fish with
the place i get my earthworms from wont deliver to canada i shouldnt think :rolleyes:

Most reactions

Back