ODD BALL EMERGENCY!!!!!!!!!!&#

samsung-401

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
I've looked and loked and my rope fish is no where to be found!? He is not in his tank. I am pretty sure he could not get out but non the less he did. I can't find him he is know where near the tank. How far can he travle with out dying? Also my cats might have picked him up.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I can't stand it I'm going to explode.

Polypterides and Ropefish have an accessory breathing organ which means they can travel over land for short periods of time. Double check the tank and the whole room, otherwise I'd look at the Cats. -_-

I think you'll find him on the Whiskahs soft food comercial.(Just kidding) I think your cats might have got him. Have you checked his cave?

Are you positive it was your cat? Did you check your filter? Ropefish have a tendency to climb up filter outlets, so he might be in there.

I suspect he may have gone down between your tank and the wall. Impossible to find unless you move the tank.

Ropefish are great escape artists.

Have you checked inside the filter, or if you're using an undergravel filter, under the filter plate?

I Found him, and he is still allive. :p I rechecked my filters and he had burried himself in the giant sponge in my filter. I had to cut the sponge to get him out. He has white spots on his body will he be ok? -_-

Dammit, it could be ich.
are they just spots? or are like little bumps?
Just to be sure, i would go to the lfs and ask them for meds.

Most reactions

Back