Nutrafin Co2 (again Sorry!)

cardinal sinner

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
I put my nutrafin co2 kit in at approx 2.30pm this after noon NOTHINGS happaning
Have I done something wrong? :blush:

I put my nutrafin co2 kit in at approx 2.30pm this after noon NOTHINGS happaning
Have I done something wrong? :blush:

Did you use the supplied mix, or the one detailed elsewhere on this forum? You should be seeing something by now.

I know the supplied kits with mine used to be very hit and miss, but the 'homemade' mix always produced some bubbles within minutes. I also used to place it on top of the tank over the lights to warm the mix a little.

Hi Jape
I used the stuff that came with it. Ive put the canister inside the cupboard do you think that this has any thing to do with it? :dunno:

Hi Jape
I used the stuff that came with it. Ive put the canister inside the cupboard do you think that this has any thing to do with it? :dunno:

As long as it is relatively warm you should see some bubbles. I'd suggest emptying out the mix, and trying again. Use lukewarm (not hot) water to make the mix up, that may help activate it.

If that does not work, then use the recipe on these forums (in the pinned articles above). Not only is it cheaper, but it does work every time, and lasts longer than the Hagen mix.

Good luck :)

Hello again

Thanks for that i'll give it while tomorrow And try with the mix from on here :good:

Most reactions

Back