November Pet Of The Month Comp. Entries

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ludwig Venter

Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator ⚒️
Reaction score
We got very close to an all time record number of entries in our October 2011 pet of the month competition…. (only needed another 1 entry) So!..... in November, we are extending our free entry and anyone who wishes to enter their pet in the Pet of the Month Competition for November 2011.... simply post 2 photos of your entry (from different angles) in this thread.... and you will have a valid entry.... Entries will be accepted until 14th of November 2011, so let's get rolling now!!....

I guess I will start this one off. My beloved husky, Niko. He is unfortunately no longer with us, but hold a special place in my heart.

niko2.jpg

niko1.jpg

Thank you lol. He was such a great dog. Just so we are clear, it is the dog I am entering in POTM, not myself lol

Here is one of my cats, his name is Oscar and he is a year old bronze Egyptian Mau! He looks like he is laughing here I think, though he was meowing for me to play with him!

Catsrule009.jpg

Proof pic - PLAY TIME!
Catsrule026.jpg

I'll enter my fluffy man Storm again..if thats ok?
002.jpg

Storminateacup001.jpg

no ways, dog named Lebowski. thats is a winner right there. it even looks like it suits the film.

good job its not a Pomeranian :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back