Not Very Good News

The October FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Dreamer03

Fishaholic
Reaction score
So i went to doctor today abd pretty much got bad news. But, things can br solved but ti will require that i have surgery in my back, some other surgeries and a high possibility of chemo. Because of this i will be in bed for a very long time abd in care of most likely my mom. Just well i have finish rehomeing all my pets. Has some of you might know i had many. I only kept my 55 gallon with guppies because my mother said it was the most she would be able to take care of. I feel sad about giving away my pets but at least i knkw they will have the care and love they deserve.

Sowwwwzy dreamer, but hoping for the best for you, things will work out!!!!!!!

Awwww, sorry to hear the news wasn't the best! :-(

At least you know your pets have gone to good homes! 
It could have been worse, you could of had to rehome your Guppy tank too.

Lets hope the treatment is successful!
Good luck!

I'm so sorry to hear that Dreamer :(
Hope everything works out <3

Sorry to hear that, Dreamer. I hope the treatment works.

Sorry to hear your bad news, Dreamer; best wishes to you, hope your treatment goes well xxx

I'll be praying for your recovery. 
sad.png

Very sorry to hear about your bad news! 

Keep your head up and best of luck with the treatment!

Thanks everyone. And well i wont give up. I promise ill get through this.

Stay strong, stay positive and focus on what you're still able to do and what you enjoy.
I'm glad you have someone who will take care of you and the things that you will need during your treatment, and help you get better. I will keep you in my thoughts Dreamer! 

Sorry to hear you've been having troubles 
sad1.gif

You WILL fight through this and one day you will get back to your beloved fishkeeping hobby yet again!

And we'll still be here if you need to chat on your up and down days.

Wishing you well and to have a speedy recovery 
wink.png

I will have my first surgery this friday i wm nervous but i will make it through

Of course you are! A whole lot of people will be thinking of you, and all these positive thoughts will carry you through. So all you need to do is relax! :)

Well i will go into the hospital already and tomorrow in morning i have surgery. Super nervous but preparing for whats to come

Most reactions

Back