Not Very Good News

The October FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Another good news. After doing more tests, it seems that what was thought to be a cancerous tumor on her brain is not cancer. It will still be removed but no need of chemotherapy forr that.

That is indeed a great piece of news!

I know chemo is nasty business to go through. So that's brilliant! :)

Update for today, she is doing better but still needs time to get better and next week she will have the next surgery. Also, she says thank you to everyone.

UPDATE!!!!!! and its from me!!! So I am doing better, no more cancer and I wont need chemo!!!! but well my next surgery will be on Wed. thanks everyone for all your comments!!!

I have bene back since like two days ago i think? Just Blondie reminded me to make an update

biggrin.png
You're welcome
tongue2.gif

The second surgey was a success but it did take longer than expected. Surgery took almost 24 hours ending just a few hours ago.

I'm glad that it wasn't cancer and your treatment is going well (barring doctors who forget where they've dropped their scalpel :rolleyes:)
Best wishes for a full recovery!
xxx

drinks.gif
 I raise my glass to your good news, hope recovery is fast and comfortable
smile.png

Happy to hear things are going well.

She woke a little while ago but well again, she is still drowsy and this time she is not suppose to move at all since this surgery was for her back. But over all she is doing well.

Dreamer03 said:
She woke a little while ago but well again, she is still drowsy and this time she is not suppose to move at all since this surgery was for her back. But over all she is doing well.

Thanks for the update, and please tell her that we are all praying for her.

Most reactions

Back